Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

Awesome QOL change :)
nicee
If we don't need to run trials for uber lab then what changes if we complete the 6 trials?
"
Shad0wT3mplar wrote:
If we don't need to run trials for uber lab then what changes if we complete the 6 trials?

You will not run trials for completion. You will run trials as a source of offerings(one of the many, hopefully the others don't get nerfed)
Make Bladefall Great Again!
Still have to find a billion trials in story, do the lab at least 4 times, and classes still enforce gender roles.

Too little too late.

I had a little hope when I saw the title of this thread.

Guess the crappy sexist lab system is here to stay.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Innomen wrote:
Still have to find a billion trials in story, do the lab at least 4 times, and classes still enforce gender roles.

Too little too late.

aaaa what ? whaaaaat?i have no hope for human race at this point anymore
"
Innomen wrote:

Too little too late.

Honest question from a female: What is sexist about the Labyrinth?
Finally, no more trials... good god, those were annoying the last few years

I am going to make it my goal to do uberlabs without even running 1 single trial for the offerings :-P
Last edited by Kampong on Oct 13, 2021, 8:39:51 AM
"
Mrlaska1980 wrote:
Or you can just simply join 820 global and get your trials done within 10-15min...

Even on SSF I never seemed to have problems finding trials, but the change is nice nonetheless
nice one ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info