Communication and the Sacred Orb

"
Mindfarth wrote:
You guys and girls noticed that nobody reads the forums? They are more focused on reddit.

Thank god, i decided to check out what people are commenting here for the first time and its just absolute dumpster fire of people who have spent thousands on this game just bitching and wanting the game to be easier
We need simplicity
there is lot of shit in the game, lot of useless dropped item, i spend almost more time to configure my item filter that playing the game.
also we need simplicity about the game content, and crafting.
pls do good changes like:

-tornado sucking style currency pickup (and intem if i set it up what i want)

-this frequent big shit changes which are in the past is bad, very bad, i understand you want to keep the playerbase and therfore you need change the game constantly but this is overkill, i mean im still dont understand the Betrayal how its work lol.

-pls dont add legue content like Blight, or Exepedition where you need click a ton, the playerbase like contents same as like Breach or Delirium (without the fog)

-replace the sound forecasting boss attack with visual ones, many of us dont like to play with sounds.

-make ingame voice calling possible in poe? idk how hard it would be very positive change for party play and socialization.

-so from now pls try to remove remove and remove rather that adding and complexing things up and concentrate your creative energy to changes like i just said.
GGG learned nothing with all those talks with players last months...
I am not going through all 46 pages of this and counting the votes for and against, but the 6 or so pages I did read seem to be vastly in favour of negative.

I have to post to try and add weight to the negative side of this.

this is by far the worst idea I have seen proposed for this game. please remove this from the game before you implement it. this isn't going to help your cause at all.
I don't particularly like this concept. The game will be balanced around the top end items - so what you're actually doing is creating another RNG gate between players and the end-game content. And a pretty harsh one at that.

I do not recommend this.
"
Nicosi wrote:
"
Mindfarth wrote:
You guys and girls noticed that nobody reads the forums? They are more focused on reddit.

Thank god, i decided to check out what people are commenting here for the first time and its just absolute dumpster fire of people who have spent thousands on this game just bitching and wanting the game to be easier

Tell us more mr. SC-only skiller XD
Maybe is just me, but it seams to me like every patch can be summarized with:

function newPatch() {
delta(casualGear, 1%Gear)++;
balanceGameFor1%gear();
newPatch();
}

I wonder why casual players get more and more frustrated with every new patch ...
Last edited by smokedust on Oct 13, 2021, 9:39:41 AM
Thanks Chris to clearing it up, lets just bring it and see how it goes.

If its worse we can always just go back to previous point :)

Cheers
If I have dropped 2 exalts in this league, then technically I will not drop any sacred orbs.
Another useless thing that can only be traded...
I kind of disagree with one part of this post:

"
For players who want to craft from base types, it creates a situation where base types matter a lot more.

You just shift what kind of base item is a viable crafting options.
Just like influenced items made most non-influenced items worthless (and you shifted a lot of mods out of the influence-pools to combat this) a higher quality item will make a regular base worthless.

It will now feel really bad if you ever craft on a regular item

Just like ancient items made regular legendaries feel bad in D3

For me it's not a gain for the player experience to add this, it just makes me feel even worse when I haven't found the good version of a base yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info