Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 2 - Core Character Defences and Recovery

Nice
So many salty and crying comments and i like it ,more pls ,moar ! xD
I think many classes will lose their unique identity which has made them different from each other. If any class can access to the powerful ascendancy point of other class, so what is the advantage of that own ascendancy class? GGG is right to make some unique powers available to other classes but IMO those skill points on the tree should be weaker than the ascendancy point or harder/ more expensive to gain, just like elusive, onslaught and tailwind.
So whats gonna happen to Elusive given that "attack dodge is being removed"? Is it just gonna have the movement speed bonus now? Can you at least give it flat evasion instead of % evasion, since there are a number of people who get Elusive from boots and are scaling it with Badge in some cases?
"
"
madriz wrote:
Looks like you're killing Gladiator's identity. Can't wait to see the full patch notes and see how really bad these changes will be.

So many salty posts about the Gladiator changes "block is ruined for gladiator" "RIP Gladiator block" etc etc.

I don't get it, they said that they were experimenting with putting "block chance is lucky" on the ascendancy passive for the gladiator. If it works the same as the keystone in the tree other than that it has "block chance is lucky" that's functionally almost the same as having 75% spell and attack block. I don't see how that would be a RIP for gladiator block?

There's more to it than that. Since ascendancies were introduced Gladiator has always been my favorite. For skills, Lacerate was my "go to". GGG nerfed the craft that allowed my tanky build to do enough damage (60% chance to do 100% MORE bleed damage) to clear end game content.

Now, they've also gutted the defense side of it. NO, I'm not even talking about the nerf to Versatile Combatant...that's just the nail in the coffin.

GGG ALSO added a 25% mana reservation to Tempest Shield. High block lacerate builds already had 85% mana reservation with Pride (50%), Herald of Purity (25%), and Blood and Sand (10%), plus Tempest Shield which was used for the +3% chance to block had no reservation, but was triggered. NOW, even if Blood and Sand is dropped, I'd be at 100% mana reserved with the necessary skills for the build to be viable.

Sounds like really great changes, looking forward to them
"
The Evasion Wheel at the centre of the Passive Skill Tree no longer provides Accuracy, but provides a combo of Evasion and chance to Suppress Spells instead.

GGG please find a new home for the accuracy removed from this wheel. This is a sizable (and presumably unintended) nerf to accuracy stacking Juggernauts.
"
Change Wind Dancer to further improve high Evasion builds rather than reducing Evade chance, but making it riskier if you're not Evading attacks a lot. It now gives less Attack Damage taken if you haven't been Hit by an Attack recently, and more Evasion Rating and Attack Damage taken if you have been Hit, so it's better for Evasion characters that have a high Evasion Rating and bad for characters that are being hit a lot. It has no interaction with Spells now, to focus its interaction on Evasion.

I must be missing something, because this sounds really bad for wind dancer?

You take 20% more attack damage when you have been hit, that lasts for 4 seconds (because you have to not be hit for 4 seconds to get the 20% less damage taken), so we can only evade 19/20 hits at most (%95 evasion cap and entropy means we take every 1/20 hits), which means if we are taking more than 20 hits in 4 seconds we are perpetually taking 20% more attack damage? I feel like 20 hits in 4 seconds is extremely common outside of bosses.

Personally this just reads as you take 20% more Attack Damage, but would love to be wrong.

IGN: RegalForce
"
doremondoremi wrote:
I think many classes will lose their unique identity which has made them different from each other. If any class can access to the powerful ascendancy point of other class, so what is the advantage of that own ascendancy class? GGG is right to make some unique powers available to other classes but IMO those skill points on the tree should be weaker than the ascendancy point or harder/ more expensive to gain, just like elusive, onslaught and tailwind.

Non-issue, it's been shown changed ascendencies end up having a unique flair that makes them have more identity than before. Deadeye is the perfect exemple of that.
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info