Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 1 - Flasks and Ailment Mitigation

I like this format used for this balance article
most of these changes seem quiet nice.

one i might no agree with is the hp/mana recovery for rangers. the life flask one seems okay at best and the mana flask one seems pointless because you either sustain your mana with a flask or with mana gain on hit but "both" for the cost of a flask slot seems like its gonna be way to costly for just sustaining mana.
Purity of Elements is an overkill for me. 34% all res with complete ailment immunity in a cost of 50% mana, sounds like a current Hatred where you get 2 powerfull buffs and Hatred is going to get nerfed.

I suggest making it a %chance to avoid elemental ailments instead (if you can prevent scaling from aura effect), if it's too much risk to take cuz people gonna be malding, then temporary make it something like Wise Oak mechanic: if you want to be immune to all ailments, you must have all 3 uncapped resists at the same value (or +-10% difference). Then nerfs in 3.17 to %chance to avoid.
Last edited by Tortorion on Oct 5, 2021, 11:29:01 PM
Good. Looks like some buffs to non-meta/weaker builds.
good change
GG
problem: 5x flasks sistem is shit
solution: make it simpler
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
axeltt012 wrote:
Rip using tempest shield to proc Orb of storm.... that was one of my favorite build.

Tempest Shield+OOS mechanics will still work the same the only difference is Tempest Shield will reserve Mana instead of just having uptime via activation and of course Shock Mitigation.

Just depends on how much mana it reserves. If its only 10% then its no big deal. If its 25%?... Well that might be a little bit of a problem but, still not build destroying.

that is not how you play the build you play it by cast tempest shiled rapidly to proc OOS not from block chain . iam just saying that its not nerf that play style is not going to work any more cause you cannot cast tempest shield.

Last edited by Reaper0181 on Oct 6, 2021, 1:10:49 AM
holy...wow this is the first time ive been impressed by a manifesto that i've posted in a long while
finally aurabots and cursebots are getting nerfed
gut them into oblivion without hesitation
Thank u <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info