Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 1 - Flasks and Ailment Mitigation

"
Grants Immunity to Bleeding for +15-17 seconds if used while Bleeding (Level 80)

Has staunching been nerfed? What exactly is the point of this modifier if it doesn't come with Corrupted Blood immunity as well?
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
"We're also addressing the extreme power of Auras and Curses in parties, "

"Purity of Elements: Aura now grants “You and nearby Allies are Immune to all Elemental Ailments"

.. wait what ?
ign: UpForJava
"
EratheiL wrote:
Just retarted changes made by a bunch of retards.Now flask are even worse than before. At least before you knew they suck now you have to spend 10 skill points to make them viable.

with the new tier 1 rolls, the flasks are just the same as in 3.15 but stronger, longer duration (expect immunity which is about the same duration as before) with new flask mods that didn't exist before, they actually only buffed flasks... are we reading the same thing?

the talk about skill points and belt mods was about adding new options to scale flasks.
and who will roll all these affixes on flasks on different tiers? and reroll every time equipment changes? doesn't the game already consists of work? are you mad?

and who even uses these trash mods on belts? I always thought belts are life/es /dmg sources...
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
and who will roll all these affixes on flasks on different tiers? and reroll every time equipment changes? doesn't the game already consists of work? are you mad?

and who even uses these trash mods on belts? I always thought belts are life/es /dmg sources...

that is fair, maybe flasks should be really powerful without much crafting potential
I cannot express how exciting it is to FINALLY see some specific improvements designed around non-zoomzoom (and non-ultra-super-powered) builds!!!!!

Please please continue thinking along those lines!
Are those 'Survival' gem changes retroactive? Cause I like the green one
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:

I have a quicksilver of adrenaline which states (for the adrenaline part) :
27% (6-8%)
So I will clearly not reroll it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info