Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

F@#$%^ nearby again) Fix it ALREADY! Just write distance ander each and every one.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
nice
Obviously GGG doesn't know what to do next, so they introducing useless gems.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
CI chaos dot casters are kinda boned with the chaos mastery.

unknown how GGG is handling the rounding on the +1 node... that might just instant kill CI users.

withered effect is nice for bosses, but meh for other stuff so prbly worth picking up.

the rest is completely useless, so its possible for a pure chaos dot CI build only 1 mastery notable is usable(1 is in the air), personally I think the chaos dot multi per chaos res should just be generic chaos dot multi(so no special criteria) so it is viable for more builds.

Depends on whether the damage is rounded up or down, though the passive itself feels EXTREMELY niche regardless, given how much it eats into your own health; it feels like it would only be suitable for totem builds.
"
moshesh1995 wrote:
So, we was nerfed aurastacking cos party playing was much more effective than solo, and, after that, we buff party playing much more?
WTF, some logic???

The issue isn't with party playing. The issue is with aura stacking. :X
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Oct 17, 2021, 1:35:53 AM
So, arcanist brand can use flame link or am I missing something ?

Nevermind, I guess you count as the source of the link so you can't link yourself with the brand.
Last edited by artifleur on Oct 17, 2021, 11:54:30 AM
"
moshesh1995 wrote:
So, we was nerfed aurastacking cos party playing was much more effective than solo, and, after that, we buff party playing much more?
WTF, some logic???

Problem was, that you can kill things with the starting weapon if you had a godlike aurabot. Aurastackers are just "sacrifices, that I am more than willing to make" :D
I didn't understood why the new skill tree wasn't released yet . But after the latest teaser (attribute mastery) now i understand. There are more teasers showing small parts of the new tree , to be posted .
please early full patch note release :) lots of things to calculate :)
Nice job. I missed that kind of real developement really gratz!!!
i am kind of confused with atribute mastery giving 5 of a given stat per alocated mastery, so if we alocate the str version and 5 masterys we get +25 to str or is it like grand spectrum and every mastery olso grants +25 str

olso LOL at the squire unique... incoming biterdream mega meme build

looking forward to the aura mastery, hopefully there will be interesting things like:

1% increased effect of non curse auras every 60 life reserved, has blood magic.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Oct 17, 2021, 5:17:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info