[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

Love the build so far, but there are moments i just get deleted. I cant figure out where i am missing out on defenses (other than leveled ACwC). Currency has been rough for me this league so i am doing the best with what i got, but does anyone see any obvious issues? Character is DrinktheBlueJuice.
I'm still getting destroyed by Kosis around 24-26 of Simulacrum, but up until him it's fun. I'm resorting now to just maps and having fun with an Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Ball Lightning setup which just wipes the screen of baddies.

I'm also experimenting with Increased Duration Support in the boots in place of Vitality. Longer Arcane Cloak action (a couple extra seconds) is nice.

Hello!

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my mana? I'm pretty new to this build and I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to work.

My mana just randomly starts rapidly decreasing out of nowhere.

Watch it here in this vid.

https://streamable.com/uskynt

If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.
How do we deal with stuns in this build? Not sure if I am missing something obvious.
"
sniklefritz wrote:
How do we deal with stuns in this build? Not sure if I am missing something obvious.

From memory one of the alternate cyclone types give you ‘cannot be stunned while channeling’
"
sniklefritz wrote:

Cast when channeling on lvl 5 give You "Avoid interruption from stuns while using supported skill" :)
"
6neji6 wrote:
"

Could someone help me and check my POB, i don't know how much cyclone
AS i need to get exactly with 22 % increased cooldown recovery rate on belt.

7.56 is perfect, better little lower than higher

Thanks very much ! i Guess 7.56 is including the onslaught flask or it would be very hard to reach, i will try to replace some jewels to get that exact number. Stuff like %AS with shield or mace helps a lot and are very cheap.
Also, i am confused about Elemental Overload. I NEVER see the EO
buff on top of the screen, do i miss something ? should often proc
with 23 % crit chance tho... Or maybe it procs but game doesnt show it
since it's a skill casted by Mjölner ?
"
4437171409 wrote:
Hello!

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my mana? I'm pretty new to this build and I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to work.

My mana just randomly starts rapidly decreasing out of nowhere.

Watch it here in this vid.

https://streamable.com/uskynt

If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Read the tooltip of the Indigon helmet
it increases the cost of your skills the more mana u spend
Hi mana friends,

I'm trying to use POB and it seems i have 7.56 aps without CDR.

Is this good or not because le skill cooldown of mana bond still the sane O.17s.

Is it better to go back with 6.06 aps.

https://pastebin.com/ZMD1s53B

Can some POB expert check and tell me ?

Any advice is also cool for me.

Cheers folks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info