[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

As a person whos really a massive opponent of rerolling (brain would rather just relog than reroll) is it possible to league start this? what would the leveling look like. i dont really need much beyond the skills used for it, thank you!
"
Goldenscar wrote:
As a person whos really a massive opponent of rerolling (brain would rather just relog than reroll) is it possible to league start this? what would the leveling look like. i dont really need much beyond the skills used for it, thank you!

IMO there is to many required uniques for the build so don't think league starting with it is a good idea.
Maybe you could start with another templar build, either RF, Arc or Storm brand :)

I want to play it this league too but i think i'll start with this storm brand build : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2890856
Then i'll transition into this build when i have bought all the required items :)

GL my friend !
I have a level 98 char with this build, havent played since january 2022, would love to continue playing it, is there an update to this build? it feels kinda weak compared to how it used to be
"

I have a level 98 char with this build, havent played since january 2022, would love to continue playing it, is there an update to this build? it feels kinda weak compared to how it used to be

Not OP, but I agree it's a bit weak. The patch notes for this league didn't include any noticeable buffs to the build so it's in the same state it was after the nerfs last league. I've been testing it post nerf in Standard(with the new league mechanics) and it's still really fun! Just not quite the same.

Gear in the current league seems reasonably priced, though a few items haven't made it to market with it only being a couple days in. Could probably get a pretty good baseline build going for a few exalts without too much issue. Unfortunately, I believe GGG stealth nerfed some of the cluster jewel/megalomaniac combos as some of the suggested optimal ones cannot be found in the game as far as I can tell(Data mining seems to back this up). Additionally, the Scourge mechanic was great for min/maxing it with some of the cool corruptions, which are no longer available. I adjusted the Path of Building to take some of those into account and it dropped the DPS by about 10m!

TLDR: The ceiling of the build feels lower, probably in the 15-20m DPS range if you really pushed it, which is still fine for end game. However, I have about a mirror's worth of gear on the build to hit that and, for a mirror, there are far better builds to aim for if you value your time and currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info