[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

I think, that using Purity of Elements instead of discipline kind of meh... There are a lot of changes in Pantheon and Flasks to deal with elements. Soul of Brine King not only good for deal with stuns, but also take care aboout freeze and on half with chill. If needed the other 50% easily got on any Utility Flask. The most dangerous Shock: 60% reduced form Soul of Garukhan. That's already very good. The other 40 also can be very easily obtaned from flask for the start. Later im min-maxing build 15% reduce Shock effect on each jewel with harvest craft. Ignite effect in 99% cases conters with Vaal Discipline.

And also wanted to say everyone who just reroling in this build. Don't forget to check your APS. While you don't have cooldown recovery on belt you shouldn't use Silver flask because you APS will be more than 6.06 (it will be 6.21 with flask) and you lose some procs of Mjolner and of course dps.

After some tests i think i will stay with Arc instead of ball lightning in chest for Cast When Channeling.

If you die a lot with this buld - you defenetly do something wrong or don't understand mechanics. The main reason of death - to easy destroying everything forcing to be lasy to always click flasks (here important think Coruscating Elexir) and on low mana you die from chaos damage.
I make couple upgrade:

https://pastebin.com/X8CBstfB :)

still trying get enchant Arcane Cloak Spends an additional 15% of current Mana in ingeom :)
Last edited by Stanior on Nov 2, 2021, 10:21:45 AM
"
JCDenis wrote:
I think, that using Purity of Elements instead of discipline kind of meh... There are a lot of changes in Pantheon and Flasks to deal with elements. Soul of Brine King not only good for deal with stuns, but also take care aboout freeze and on half with chill. If needed the other 50% easily got on any Utility Flask. The most dangerous Shock: 60% reduced form Soul of Garukhan. That's already very good. The other 40 also can be very easily obtaned from flask for the start. Later im min-maxing build 15% reduce Shock effect on each jewel with harvest craft. Ignite effect in 99% cases conters with Vaal Discipline.

And also wanted to say everyone who just reroling in this build. Don't forget to check your APS. While you don't have cooldown recovery on belt you shouldn't use Silver flask because you APS will be more than 6.06 (it will be 6.21 with flask) and you lose some procs of Mjolner and of course dps.

After some tests i think i will stay with Arc instead of ball lightning in chest for Cast When Channeling.

If you die a lot with this buld - you defenetly do something wrong or don't understand mechanics. The main reason of death - to easy destroying everything forcing to be lasy to always click flasks (here important think Coruscating Elexir) and on low mana you die from chaos damage.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but that's a lot of juggling what one gem can take care of while still having almost 7k es. Plus I can use shakari for damage over time pantheon for further defense and have max chaos res at all times. I'm also capped when rolling maps for ele weakness.

As far as I know the cooldown recovery you're talking about only applies to CoC and not CwC. I tried looking for a CwC connection with Mjolnir and didn't see anything. Let me know where I can find that info so I can work on that for max dps.

I haven't tried arc yet. I like ball lightning since I can throw the balls if you will one direction to kill smaller mobs off screen and then change direction. Maybe i'll give arc a try.
How do you feel about arc vs ball lightning for this build? I'm not sure how many BLs to put in PoB to 'compare' the two.

Also, is the elemental weakness really necessary with all the other lightning pen we get? (exposure, lightning pen gem, etc) I was considering running enfeeble as my second curse, given how rippy this league is.
"
Constermock wrote:
As far as I know the cooldown recovery you're talking about only applies to CoC and not CwC. I tried looking for a CwC connection with Mjolnir and didn't see anything. Let me know where I can find that info so I can work on that for max dps.

You can always check this in pob. Its not for cwc, its for mjolnier.

I have a couple of videos for those who dying a lot on page 7 with some examples of mapping, elder guardian and scourge(10) t16.
This build cant handle with phys damage and those armour clusters here for nothing as 5-7k armour cant protect you from hits even on t12 map, not even talking about bossing, scourge and etc. So better swap them for openness. Reused at the end of the flask effect on Coruscating elexir is a trap too as there is a window for 0.1-0.5 sec before its turn on again and you can easily die in this activation gap(got me few times). Use enchant "when the charges is full". Also dont forget to buy awakened gems as level 5 is a bis. Awak light pen - exposure, so you can drop large cluster node. Awak controlled - unnerve, so maybe you can change curse cluster for something better as you can also krangle culling strike on mjonier in some future. And awak CWC - stun immunity
Last edited by LehranEpsilon on Nov 2, 2021, 11:46:03 AM
When are you guys using your mana flask? Do you just have it up with your other flasks? Or is there a mechanic interaction?
In the updates they removed controlled destruction for lightning pen in the mjolner setup. This is why I'm asking if conduc + ele pen + all the other sources are really still necessary.
"
LehranEpsilon wrote:
"
Constermock wrote:

You can always check this in pob. Its not for cwc, its for mjolnier.

I have a couple of videos for those who dying a lot on page 7 with some examples of mapping, elder guardian and scourge(10) t16.
This build cant handle with phys damage and those armour clusters here for nothing as 5-7k armour cant protect you from hits even on t12 map, not even talking about bossing, scourge and etc. So better swap them for openness. Reused at the end of the flask effect on Coruscating elexir is a trap too as there is a window for 0.1-0.5 sec before its turn on again and you can easily die in this activation gap(got me few times). Use enchant "when the charges is full". Also dont forget to buy awakened gems as level 5 is a bis. Awak light pen - exposure, so you can drop large cluster node. Awak controlled - unnerve, so maybe you can change curse cluster for something better as you can also krangle culling strike on mjonier in some future. And awak CWC - stun immunity

those are some good points. Can you post your current pob? your characters dont seem to be public.
I am currently not using any controlled destruction in any slot. Is it supposed to be used in Mjölner?
Seems like a very interesting and fun build and something that i've been looking for.
Waiting and hoping for an update to the PoB soon!
Can we get an update to the build? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info