[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Wouldn't taking the ES mastery for stun threshold based on ES instead of life be better than 3% mana as ES just so you could then drop soul of brine king and use something else?

i use both
Enjoying the build a lot. I went with purity for ailment immunity and extra resists instead of discipline. Now i'm at capped all res with flasks and 50% fire, 62% chaos without while still being at 6.6k es.

Looking over the main setup it isn't possible to get the medium cluster jewel with curse auras anymore. You think it's worth getting a small 2 passive with one of them? I like culling but mobs don't matter it's just bosses. Wasn't sure if culling strike or unnerve would be better overall for a boss. Wasn't sure if another large cluster with one of the curse and another stubborn student would be better than the current block nodes we have.
"
belanna wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Wouldn't taking the ES mastery for stun threshold based on ES instead of life be better than 3% mana as ES just so you could then drop soul of brine king and use something else?

i use both

I see that now on your profile. i didnt realize that mastery in the middle could be picked up by just spending the 2 points to the first notable. I'll be aiming for that next then

I've only got medicore gear but this build is quite strong so far. just breezing through early mapping to gain levels.
Are you guys running with all the auras on? Not just the ones in PG? Cause I don’t see any mana reserved in the videos nor do I see blood magic gems anywhere. Just trying to understand is all. Thanks.

Edit: sorry for the dumb question and I appreciate your patience with me.
Last edited by inB4nOOb on Nov 1, 2021, 8:29:10 PM
"
inB4nOOb wrote:
Are you guys running with all the auras on? Not just the ones in PG? Cause I don’t see any mana reserved in the videos nor do I see blood magic gems anywhere. Just trying to understand is all. Thanks.

Prism guardian reserves 3 of them with life making it a low life build.
Just trying this build out. Been awhile since I've done a mjolner build. Some questions:
1. Why do you have a arrogance linked to clarity? That socket, even as portal, seems more useful than the ~1.5 mana it gives isnt it?
2. Why did you not quality some of your gems (e.g. ball lightning)?
"
Constermock wrote:
"
inB4nOOb wrote:

Prism guardian reserves 3 of them with life making it a low life build.

I see now, Precision and Vitality aren't % based reservations...i'm so slow....sorry and thank you
Last edited by inB4nOOb on Nov 2, 2021, 4:40:46 AM
Hi all,

requesting some support as I just transitioned to this build from RF inquisitor. I spent all my currency and am still lacking a small cluster jewel but I have a feeling I am missing something.

Am I missing something obvious other than watchers eye / small cluster?

Build feels "ok" damage wise but man am I dying like crazy, at least 2-3 times per map. Sitting at 6k ES, 7.5k Mana.

- porcupines = one shot, instant death
- one small positioning mistake = one shot, instant death
- a bit of chaos damage on bosses = one shot, instant death

I have no idea how getting above 10% xp bar can be a reality with this build after just transitioning.

Any help is really appreciated, probably I am just not getting some part of the mechanic / build?

Flasks:

Any help/hint appreciated
"
Fadeiar wrote:
Hi all,

requesting some support as I just transitioned to this build from RF inquisitor. I spent all my currency and am still lacking a small cluster jewel but I have a feeling I am missing something.

Am I missing something obvious other than watchers eye / small cluster?

Build feels "ok" damage wise but man am I dying like crazy, at least 2-3 times per map. Sitting at 6k ES, 7.5k Mana.

- porcupines = one shot, instant death
- one small positioning mistake = one shot, instant death
- a bit of chaos damage on bosses = one shot, instant death

I have no idea how getting above 10% xp bar can be a reality with this build after just transitioning.

Any help is really appreciated, probably I am just not getting some part of the mechanic / build?

Flasks:

Any help/hint appreciated

I started at like 88 or so and have gotten to 93 without too much issue. You definitely have to keep moving. I got a purity instead of discipline so I was ailment immune and could get chaos res on rings but I also was able to get a watcher's eye for more ES so not sure if that's viable for you. I"ve gotten into the high 200s in the krangleverse with no prob. Also maybe try to move cyclone at some slight angles right than straight on at mobs. People can make that mistake with cyclone sometimes and some mobs will just shotgun the hell out of you. Make sure you're using vortex on cooldown to help chill/freeze mobs. Also using your mana flask a lot so when you arcane cloak you get some defense and you have some mana to go through for the chaos damage. I hit my mana flask almost as often as I do vortex, maybe a little less.
Thanks a lot! Will try this, first i need a way to get some more currency to fill the remaining gaps. Will look into the chaos res/purity vs. Discipline maybe this will work out. Glad to hear i am not completely wrong somewhere or forgot something fundamental in the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info