👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
dombro12 wrote:
Hi there
Lf some help
I play carrion golems necro
Have big problem with stay alive in scourge..
almost 50 stack one shot me on full flask and buffs
I rly wonder how its possible..

Here is my gear

Get Determination aura and use bone offering. Certain scourge mobs do massive phys damage and this build has almost no phys mitigation.
"
TakeItEZ wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Looking back at the mage skelly PoB, I realized that you have the unnerved debuff ticked on under calcs. I can't seem to find any sources that apply unnerved anywhere in the build.

Am I missing something?

Quoting this since I'm still unsure why we have this ticked on.

Divergent Convocation, I guess.

Per 1% Quality:

2% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate
Unnerve nearby Enemies for 0.2 seconds

The skelly mages build doesn't utilize Convocation, unfortunately.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by mia_poe on Aug 30, 2023, 5:04:06 PM
"
Sepulchron wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone could suggest the most sensible build for a new player to transition into from the league starter minion army?

I've been looking at Skelly Mages, Carrion Golems and even the new Poison Spiders 2 Tanky Occultist that Kay released yesterday.

Crafting is near total confusion for me, so I might be better with some cheap Unique alternatives.

Any advice gratefully received :)

Cheers,

Sep

As someone also new to PoE with 3.16, I've found the Skele Mages very fun and not hard to get set up. Assuming you have a decent quantity of jeweller's and fusing orbs, its not hard to grab the unique items and socket/link them yourself. Look at Kay's crafting guide in this post below the builds to easily make the +2 wand if you have some fossils and resonators, or buy one. I highly suggest buying a Warlord or Shaper influenced tower shield with Recover 5% of Life when you block (absolute must) and the best mix of high armor, max life, life regen if you can get it. An Awakened Minion Damage Support already at level 5 and optionally 20% quality (as long as it isn't corrupted you can always up the quality with prisms) is probably going to cost a few ex, but well worth it as an awakened gem takes a ton of effort/time to level. Put the rest of what you're willing to spend in to the cluster jewels. You will also need to set up a syndicate research safehouse or Catarina with Vorici as research lead (at the very least Vorici in research and friendly with the lead) to white socket the chest, this might actually be the most "difficult" part of getting the build to its full potential.

Feel free to load my character into PoB if you want to look at a lower budget version of the build that has not been min/maxed yet. I have sacrificed a bit of dps for some more survival, but my mages have no problem in maps and while a8 Sirus is out of my personal ability range they could probably take him down, he melted at a2. https://pastebin.com/P00yJGTt
Note that in the setup I have on PoB Vaal Summon Skeletons has 8 gems in it's group. This is intentional as the white socket (you need 1, I ended up with 2) allows you to drop Greater Multiple Projectiles and Pierce for Predator and Hypothermia for higher pure single target dps. Disabling/Enabling the gems will change the dps figures.

One thing I've personally found, without the full army you will take some hits and need to be able to withstand it, stay moving to minimize this. Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask will give you some extra block, I recommend it.
Last edited by Raptr24 on Nov 21, 2021, 4:44:22 PM
Hii!!

Thx for guides!!!!!!!! :D

Umm for blight (afk or very relax play) which i must choose?
Im leveling with guide of army
Hello, can you please tell me in your build on SRS? Earendel's Embrace (Summoned Skeletons take 30% of their Maximum Life per second as Fire Damage) which is better than 30 or 15. And in Tavukai (Minions have + 17% to Chaos Resistance) which is better than +17 or -17?
"
Raptr24 wrote:

As someone also new to PoE with 3.16, I've found the Skele Mages very fun and not hard to get set up. Assuming you have a decent quantity of jeweller's and fusing orbs, its not hard to grab the unique items and socket/link them yourself. Look at Kay's crafting guide in this post below the builds to easily make the +2 wand if you have some fossils and resonators, or buy one. I highly suggest buying a Warlord or Shaper influenced tower shield with Recover 5% of Life when you block (absolute must) and the best mix of high armor, max life, life regen if you can get it. An Awakened Minion Damage Support already at level 5 and optionally 20% quality (as long as it isn't corrupted you can always up the quality with prisms) is probably going to cost a few ex, but well worth it as an awakened gem takes a ton of effort/time to level. Put the rest of what you're willing to spend in to the cluster jewels. You will also need to set up a syndicate research safehouse or Catarina with Vorici as research lead (at the very least Vorici in research and friendly with the lead) to white socket the chest, this might actually be the most "difficult" part of getting the build to its full potential.

Feel free to load my character into PoB if you want to look at a lower budget version of the build that has not been min/maxed yet. I have sacrificed a bit of dps for some more survival, but my mages have no problem in maps and while a8 Sirus is out of my personal ability range they could probably take him down, he melted at a2. https://pastebin.com/P00yJGTt
Note that in the setup I have on PoB Vaal Summon Skeletons has 8 gems in it's group. This is intentional as the white socket (you need 1, I ended up with 2) allows you to drop Greater Multiple Projectiles and Pierce for Predator and Hypothermia for higher pure single target dps. Disabling/Enabling the gems will change the dps figures.

One thing I've personally found, without the full army you will take some hits and need to be able to withstand it, stay moving to minimize this. Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask will give you some extra block, I recommend it.

That's some great, and well written, advice. Thank you. You've clearly grasped a lot more than I have in your brief time with PoE. I'm still feeling around in the dark for the light switch :D

The Mages build was one I was leaning towards, partly because of the number of uniques it has, which I felt might make it more accessible to someone who hasn't much of a clue on crafting yet. Rumi's has been on my list to pick up for a while, cheers for the reminder. I'll go take a sneaky peek at your set up :)
Hi! I quite enjoy your videos on YouTube.

Which build overall is the most beginner-friendly in terms of:
Gear investment
Minimal buttons to push / mechanics
Can hit anywhere between 15-30m dps

Looking forward to your recommendation. :)
Hey everyone, I was curious about the difference between mistress of sacrifice and bone barrier. I get the extra movement speed and cast speed if I'm using Flesh Offering, but it's only 15%~. bone barrier seems really alluring to me.
"
Sharmi wrote:
Hi,

I am completely new to summoner. Can anyone explain please how does Spectre raising works? Like step by step how to get chieftains and how are they summoned? If I need to get them every time I log into game? Thanks

This is shown in Kay's video and explained step by step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taj0yghh95U&t=255s

Go to 4:15 in the video.
Last edited by ArkajitPOE on Nov 22, 2021, 11:44:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info