👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

Hi, one question, what is the best physical ranged single target spectre, I really don't care about clear map, my problem is to kill bosses.

I'm using Baranite Thaumaturge right now, looking for a phy/ranged spectre.
Last edited by Bloodmila on Nov 23, 2021, 8:23:59 PM
Hey, everyone, I am currently using the Skeleton Mage build from the original post.

I noticed that people consider this to be mostly a personal preference, but since I don't have much experience with the available options, could someone please recommend what may be the best gloves and boots lab enchants for this build?

For gloves I am considering the Commandment of Spite and Commandment of the Grave options, would there be any considerations to recommend one over the other, or perhaps another better option?

For boots I believe that the options from the following list may be all applicable, but would appreciate an advise which ones would be best suited:

Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently
18% reduced Mana Cost of Skills if you've been Hit Recently
35% increased Mana Regeneration Rate if you've cast a Spell Recently
10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently
+8% chance to Suppress Spell Damage if you've taken Spell Damage Recently
is there an updated skilltree for spectres?

also the spectre build seems outdated because the medium cluster jewels doesnt have vengeful commander anymore.

could you please update this?
"
dao1202 wrote:
is there an updated skilltree for spectres?

also the spectre build seems outdated because the medium cluster jewels doesnt have vengeful commander anymore.

could you please update this?

spectres are not in a good shape right now. They are better of supporting other minion skills.

She did a spectre mini guide on her youtube channel with demon harpies, you should check it out if you really want spectres as main damage dealers.
I've been trying 6_din_49's arakali fang triple offering idea from page 57 of this post. I got to a point where i kind of feel like I hit a wall and I don't know what to upgrade next. If anyone could take a look and give me some ideas I would be grateful.

Spoiler

I am running 1 host chiften and 1 carnage chieftan because I have no other idea what spectres to run.
first time for me to have taken uber atziri down and it was deathless as well as cortex. only change i made was my shield but have no idea if that was what made the difference. i switched from...

to...

yes, i'm in standard but if you need to see any of my gear, just look at mt necro ;)
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
Shadowphyre98 wrote:
I've been trying 6_din_49's arakali fang triple offering idea from page 57 of this post. I got to a point where i kind of feel like I hit a wall and I don't know what to upgrade next. If anyone could take a look and give me some ideas I would be grateful.

Spoiler

I am running 1 host chiften and 1 carnage chieftan because I have no other idea what spectres to run.
Responded your PM.

Regarding spectres, if you want to make the use of the duration mods, I recommend trying They of Tul and Heretical/Temple Guardian (Proximity Shield spectres). Both of them are next to useless while mapping, but for specific boss fights are great - proximity shield has only 1s downtime every 18s, and BreachBlizzard from They of Tul has longer duration then cooldown, so it covers a good chunk of the boss arena.
what's the best single target spectre right now?
I went somehow more tanky way with this build. Have done all maps, doing t16, Scourge, bosses... with no problem. A8 conquerors melt in 2 sec. With no Sirus exp. i am killing it deathless without any problem (A8 Sirus).

Dont know what is best to upgrade next. Have like 25ex.

Helmet with minion damage enchant?

You followed some quide with this tanky version? i mean i do t16 like normal time but i die too much from hits. i would roll over what u are using:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info