[3.20] 💥 Velyna's Explosive Concoction 💥 Leaguestart | Smooth Clear and Bossing | Deathless Feared

"
Nildrem wrote:
Judging skills by how they compare to the meta is just asking for a bad time.

If a build can do the content you want, on a budget you can afford, and you enjoy playing it, that is a good build.

it's a fun build and can easily do all red maps with just skin of the lords and half decent gear. don't really need much to do pinnacle bosses as well. but you need some serious gear for ubers, while trappers and builds like lightning conduit can do ubers with less than 5-10 div budget
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Nildrem wrote:

If a build can do the content you want, on a budget you can afford, and you enjoy playing it, that is a good build.

it's a fun build and can easily do all red maps with just skin of the lords and half decent gear. don't really need much to do pinnacle bosses as well. but you need some serious gear for ubers, while trappers and builds like lightning conduit can do ubers with less than 5-10 div budget

Yup, and i agree i hit wall now, but i'm able to clean farm up to 25 div with casual gameplay but to push further content i'm gonna go for another char with a more budget, cause i really feel you need serious invesment to ramp the damage up and i can't avoid thinking while i search for other builds how easily they acheive the 1M dps with less than 10 div, meanwhile i had to spend over 20div to make this work silk-smooth. But, don't get me wrong, to be again in PoE since 2017 Betrayal this is the most fun build i ever play, i completely hated arc witch last league and didn't even bother mapping lol.
"
ZaszJäger wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Nildrem wrote:

Yup, and i agree i hit wall now, but i'm able to clean farm up to 25 div with casual gameplay but to push further content i'm gonna go for another char with a more budget, cause i really feel you need serious invesment to ramp the damage up and i can't avoid thinking while i search for other builds how easily they acheive the 1M dps with less than 10 div, meanwhile i had to spend over 20div to make this work silk-smooth. But, don't get me wrong, to be again in PoE since 2017 Betrayal this is the most fun build i ever play, i completely hated arc witch last league and didn't even bother mapping lol.

I looked at your gear and tree, there are some ways to improve it but as you said it'd cost way too much compared to the return you'll get. Poisonous conc is simply way stronger and cheaper to get going, and has a very similar playstyle so I'll most likely league start with that next league unless they nerf something or buff explosive concoction. All it needs is a +4 covenant/cherrubim/dendrobate to wreck ubers in seconds, any of them works perfectly fine
Last edited by auspexa on Oct 10, 2022, 1:02:09 AM
A +4? So you mean +2 to all skills and +2 to *insert either tag of PC"-skills?

It sounds like as if that would be easy to find. Currently there is not even an armour with +2 to skills.
Last edited by Vacoh on Oct 15, 2022, 4:10:00 PM
"
Vacoh wrote:
A +4? So you mean +2 to all skills and +2 to *insert either tag of PC"-skills?

It sounds like as if that would be easy to find. Currently there is not even an armour with +2 to skills.

There are many +2s on the market right now and they're not even expensive. I've checked +2 cherrubims and they're about 3-5 divs with proj/aoe. +2 aoe is likely to be more expensive since it's usable with more skills. However they'd be cheaper if the league wasn't dead

+3 or +4 are definitely hard to come by but it's not really needed for endgame content. The good thing is you can use any of the body armours I'd mentioned, but I would most likely look for a cherrubims as it provides more defenses than the other ones and I would run both grace/determination in that build so it's quite big. Covenant and dendrobate are probably more damage but that build doesn't really need a lot of damage from the gear as it's already a very strong skill
Build should be ready for 3.20, will keep updating if needed.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Nice!
Wanted to try this league. Do you think it can do all content?
"
Arkaon_GOST wrote:
Nice!
Wanted to try this league. Do you think it can do all content?

Yep! Uber-Pinnacles can get expensive to gear for though.

Stream is live for leaguestart!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:

Survival Secrets jewel is no longer given in Act 2 :(
"
Benttley wrote:
"
Velyna wrote:

Survival Secrets jewel is no longer given in Act 2 :(

not existing anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info