[3.20] 💥 Velyna's Explosive Concoction 💥 Leaguestart | Smooth Clear and Bossing | Deathless Feared

So what flask setups do we want to use now? this still uses delinquents, which does not exist anymore?
Hi there. Great build. I decided to go ahead and min-max as much as i could this season. I was able to get about 14.5m dps for pinnacle boss. Take a look. Thanks

https://pastebin.com/n3Tdq247
is it still playable in 3.21 if so can you please make an update for it ?
thanks in advance
"
SylarAsylum wrote:
thanks in advance

Should be but tbh it's bad league for PC and EC anyways. You are better off playing something with weapons too so you can benefit off the league mechanic and profit if you get good crucible trees.
"
Blazera wrote:
"
SylarAsylum wrote:
thanks in advance

Should be but tbh it's bad league for PC and EC anyways. You are better off playing something with weapons too so you can benefit off the league mechanic and profit if you get good crucible trees.

any build suggestions for scion as league starter instead of PC or EC ?
This league, I am going to play scion. Then, I have played all classes once. I'd really like the idea behind PC and EC (and also like your built setup very much) but due to the crucible mechanic, I will go either for storm brand or exsanguinate. The goal is the final transformation to ward loop cwdt, I really like to try this with the leveled scion at the end.
Thanks for the guide! I really enjoyed Explosive Concotion and made use of the overlapping multiple projectiles and increased AoE provides.

3.20 was the first time playing a scion build and I had a lot of fun. The damage was really good for the investment.
At least for me it was enough to do the content I like. I didn't kill any uber-endbosses but guardians, conquerors, shaper and co werent an issue.

Survivability was decent and enough for my playstyle.

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/XR6yDjix.
I don't know why but the Unreserved Mana and Spell Suppression Chance is displayed incorrect. Unreserved Mana ingame is 184 and Spell Suppression is 100%.
EDIT: The skill tree is converted to 3.21, that's why.

Good luck for 3.21!
Last edited by NotVeryAmused on Apr 7, 2023, 5:49:36 AM
1. Why Volley and not GreaterVolley, or GMP?
2. Why no Multishot node?

Projectile count is not really that important with this build?
I see some of the masteries are still 3.19 any idea what to put in the place? No idea what to do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info