Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.18] 🍄 Sporeguard Incinerate Elementalist 🔥 3-10M Shaper DPS & Tanky 🔥 League Start To Endgame

"
WarPig17 wrote:
Your POB looks good for the most part. A couple tweaks:

1) Take 3 points out of Practical Application at some point -- the resists are nice and all but the 'Avoid Interruption While Casting' does not apply to Channeling (welcome to the pedantic swamp of POE modifiers). You're better off going further to the right and picking up Avoidance + Stun Avoidance nodes once you drop Brine King pantheon & pickup medium clusters (which will cap our stun avoidance w/ Unwavering Focus), or just reinvest those points into masteries for the time being.

2) Take one point from the small node under Precision -- this is better off spent in a Mastery Wheel as well (life or whatever).

3) Get your 4th Lab done ASAP

4) Anoint your Amulet & Sporeguard

As far as medium clusters go you definitely want Unwavering Focus, Enduring Focus, and Master of Fire. If you can find a replacement for Vile Reinvigoration by all means do so, but there are not too many amazing options tbh.

Thanks for the input, afaik the main issue is that those medium cluster gems you have (i have mentioned) are not really available on the market, the only option is some unique version which doesnt really fit

edit: i could fine some jewels, but the issue is that their base is different, for enduring+unwavering focus, the base is channeling e.g.
Last edited by Geronimaa on Nov 11, 2021, 6:58:10 PM
"
Geronimaa wrote:
"
WarPig17 wrote:
Your POB looks good for the most part. A couple tweaks:

1) Take 3 points out of Practical Application at some point -- the resists are nice and all but the 'Avoid Interruption While Casting' does not apply to Channeling (welcome to the pedantic swamp of POE modifiers). You're better off going further to the right and picking up Avoidance + Stun Avoidance nodes once you drop Brine King pantheon & pickup medium clusters (which will cap our stun avoidance w/ Unwavering Focus), or just reinvest those points into masteries for the time being.

2) Take one point from the small node under Precision -- this is better off spent in a Mastery Wheel as well (life or whatever).

3) Get your 4th Lab done ASAP

4) Anoint your Amulet & Sporeguard

As far as medium clusters go you definitely want Unwavering Focus, Enduring Focus, and Master of Fire. If you can find a replacement for Vile Reinvigoration by all means do so, but there are not too many amazing options tbh.

Thanks for the input, afaik the main issue is that those medium cluster gems you have (i have mentioned) are not really available on the market, the only option is some unique version which doesnt really fit

edit: i could fine some jewels, but the issue is that their base is different, for enduring+unwavering focus, the base is channeling e.g.

Ya those bases are different, but it doesn't matter. Some bases can roll certain mods, others can't (i.e. large fire damage base can roll cremator vs medium channeling damage base for rolling enduring focus, etc.). Just worry about finding the right notables & not having more than 5 nodes on your medium clusters so you don't need to spend extra points to path (and/or 8 max on large, 2 max on small). Also crafting medium clusters is alot easier than large, so worst case you have to do that (just make sure ur rolling on the right base).
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 11, 2021, 7:07:09 PM
Hey again, managed to apply your previous advice, but currently stuck as t15+ bosses are undoable for me as I get oneshot without that much damage to deal either. Besides life cluster (working on lvls) what are some def options for me? For damage as well?

pob https://pastebin.com/Mkk1BTMz

edit: got inexorable
Last edited by Geronimaa on Nov 13, 2021, 1:19:14 PM
"
Geronimaa wrote:
Hey again, managed to apply your previous advice, but currently stuck as t15+ bosses are undoable for me as I get oneshot without that much damage to deal either. Besides life cluster (working on lvls) what are some def options for me? For damage as well?

pob https://pastebin.com/Mkk1BTMz

edit: got inexorable

Hello Again. Glad you're still testing it out and your build looks nicely fleshed out. You have nearly 2 million sDPS vs single targets, which is more than adequate to take down T16 content, so I'm not completely sure what the main issue is. Here are some suggestions from what I can see from your POB & what I think may be going on :

1) If you just recently got inexorable anointment on your chest piece (according to your edit) that will help a lot. The armor boost and access to endurance charges will keep us very safe from physical damage in combo w/ immortal call (which is most likely the thing 'one-shotting' you when it does happen). I've tried to drop inexorable in the past but I've found it essential.

2) You need corrupting blood immunity on one of your jewel sockets. I recommend you drop Conquerers Efficiency and plug one in there (or find a CE that has anti corrupting blood on it -- kinda expensive though). After you do this you may need to lower some gem levels on your CWDT setup to be sure your mana pool is still big enough to support your auto-casts (you have to add up the costs of all your auto-casts yourself to confirm this). In general if your auto-casts aren't going off (such as Immortal Call), ya you are gonna get flattened in certain situations, so always make sure your mana pool can support everything.

3) You have an unused skillpoint / gem slot in your cluster wheel -- u might as well re-allocate it or plug in a basic % max life jewel in there at least to get a bit beefier until you have levels for your full cluster setup (Level 92'ish).

4) When you're mapping you should be running Enfeeble. Swap in Flammability for Bosses, but even then Enfeeble can help on map bosses too if u still feel squishy.

5) Swap out Riposte & Life Gain links for Stone Golem & Meat Shield (if your mana pool is large enough you could run a low level Vitality instead of MS). The buffs to regen this league make Stone Golem a really nice addition and I've found through experimenting that life-gain on block setup w/ this build is a little unreliable in comparison. Cold Snap + CWDT could also be swapped out for bosses without adds for something else of your choosing.

6) Once you gain about 4 more levels and are able to incorporate your final clusters I would pick Rot-Resistant for your small cluster #2 to get adequate Chaos Resists.

7) This is not always a face-tank build & may require you to move around / reposition while fighting. Some map bosses are pretty notorious for their one-shot mechanics (stagnation w/ that fungal meteor for example) and will punish you for standing still too long. Overall your cycle (for bosses) should be something like this:

Infernal Cry (to cover enemy in ash) >> Armageddon Brand (to proc Arcane Surge) >> Incinerate (count to ~ two seconds for 10 stacks then manually release or recast AB at 10 stacks to trigger the release and refresh AS) >> Keep charging & releasing Incinerate if you feel safe or Flame Dash out if ur feeling not safe.

Beyond that just get in whatever small hits you can while repositioning yourself for another big Incinerate charge-up. And though I'm pretty bad at it myself, planting the Defiance Banner at full banner stacks while we're in a face-tank situation gives us a big boost to our damage reduction as well -- but its a bit of a chore and not necessary. The core rotation and understanding how/when to stay still and when to hit-and-run will just take some more practice (definitely reference my Video section to see how the build is played in most situations -- Maps, Bosses, etc.).

Hope that helps. GL.

Edit: A fair number of your gems are also not max level yet (Inspiration, Fire Penetration, etc.) and/or do not have quality on them (Immortal Call, CWDT, etc.). Make sure to keep incrementally upgrading them when you can because the collective impact of this is bigger than you might think. Also I wasn't sure what pantheons you're using (or if you've upgraded them), so make sure for now it's Brine King (for stun / freeze immunity) and Soul of Tukohama for regen + physical damage reduction.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 13, 2021, 4:12:50 PM
Thanks for input again, all solid advice. I was also doing some thinking, would it maybe be worthwhile to consider reallocating 3 points from Constituion, Life and str node next to your vaal nodes and using it for life masteries? Such as +50hp, +10%hp (these two effectively give same hp as Constituion and Life) and finally using last for 100% vitality reservation eff?
"
Geronimaa wrote:
Thanks for input again, all solid advice. I was also doing some thinking, would it maybe be worthwhile to consider reallocating 3 points from Constituion, Life and str node next to your vaal nodes and using it for life masteries? Such as +50hp, +10%hp (these two effectively give same hp as Constituion and Life) and finally using last for 100% vitality reservation eff?

Ya I think that'd be totally fine. Just remember if you're incorporating Vitality it might cut into your Mana Pool too much at your level, but definitely experiment. 2% life regen while moving might be a better choice for now (over Vitality reservation) to help out when you're repositioning generally. I think ultimately the small changes I've suggested in combination with you just grinding out some more levels will solve alot of your current issues.

Edit: Another small thing you can do is to get an instant life flask. Even though it technically recovers less health, this is still so much better when you experience a big damage spike opposed to the gradual refill mechanic of your usual life flask.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 13, 2021, 9:57:16 PM
hey again, still me :D. quick questions, is this build nem3 farm viable? Do you have any tips for sirus (specifically for this build) besides learning mechanics etc. What content is absolutely undoable?
"
Geronimaa wrote:
hey again, still me :D. quick questions, is this build nem3 farm viable? Do you have any tips for sirus (specifically for this build) besides learning mechanics etc. What content is absolutely undoable?

Pretty sure nemesis farming revolves around using a Headhunter. I've yet to really try it out thoroughly on this build because I've never really enjoyed the farming strategy itself, but if you have Headhunter there is no reason the build can't use it. Maybe I'll mess around more next couple days in standard and feel it out.

In my experience the build in its normal form (no HH, etc.) really begins to struggle @ 100% Delirium difficulty. I recently tried doing a 100% T16 Summit and while I handled the trash mobs w/ cautious play, once I encountered Omniphobia I hit the wall (could have just been bad map mods, not completely sure). Similarly, Simulacrum is doable up to a point. Waves 1-18 are pretty easy, 19-20 you'll see a sharp drop off in your kill rates but should be able to finish them, then it starts getting really tough and I couldn't get past Wave 23. Ultimately the build shines as "soft endgame farmer" that can do most standard map T16 farming strategies and every boss on A9, but will struggle with uber-endgame stuff because you can only push Incinerate DPS so far.

For Sirus definitely watch my video. His early phases its really just about not getting hit by his Robot's meteor shower. Beyond that you need anti-corrupting blood on a jewel incase you get tagged by his beams. Remember he'll always teleport in the direction he's facing (not always easy to notice but it's a giveaway nonetheless). Don't feel the need to rush necessarily cuz Sirus doesn't fill up the arena w/ degens like Shaper or Maven. Be patient, and get most of your damage on him in his final wave when hes just sitting there throwing his standard beam attacks (of which you should be able tank them or eat a couple before having to dodge). The corridor bowling ball attack is always a bit treacherous as well (he'll always throw the first fireball from his right hand), so learn to escape from that cleanly and you'll be alot less disoriented.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 15, 2021, 3:38:22 PM
hey still me, have you considered alternative quality gems? such as Anomalous Zealotry?

also have you considered any other weapon other than Martyr? What would be decent rare replacement (if higher budget)?
Last edited by Geronimaa on Nov 16, 2021, 8:28:29 AM
"
Geronimaa wrote:
hey still me, have you considered alternative quality gems? such as Anomalous Zealotry?

also have you considered any other weapon other than Martyr? What would be decent rare replacement (if higher budget)?

Yeah alt quality gems can have a mild impact (I run anomalous defiance banner for example) but honestly its pretty marginal and not worth any serious investment unless you're min/maxing. As it stands your build looks good (nice job getting those 4 extra levels, increasing gem levels/quality, and adding awakened gems) but you still have a number of improvements you could do to your core items for more of a boost (get +level gems on your amulet, get unnerve and/or cull strike gloves, etc.).

Martyr is likely the best all around option I think. Unfortunately crafting mods on staves was nerfed several patches ago and fell out of favor. Though it might still be possible if you're a very high IQ crafter and have a lot of spare currency, I wouldn't bother. For me if you want to min/max this slot a bit then you're better off hunting for a Martyr w/ perfect block stats and/or near perfect added fire damage.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Nov 17, 2021, 2:48:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info