[3.15] Forbidden Rite Totem Tank - Capable of all content, 20m+ dps

You could try to Spam Lucent Fossils to get Mana On Block and Spell Block. Already kinda difficult but if you get it Reroll Prefix Keep Suffix until +1 Totems. Very unlikely but possible. You could also try Corroded + Dense + Pristine + Serrated Fossil to block as many Mods as possible. Still low chance and super expensive.

Going for the +1 Totems and Mana on Block with Lucent, hope for an Open Suffix and craft Spell Block is probably the cheapest option to get all 3 Mods but it will be harder to cap Block.
i cannot crack 1.2mill, I know I'm missing 6l, annoint, but I can put 5l on your POB, take off weapon and amulet and still be at 10 mil. wtf gives? would love insight.
https://pastebin.com/aPQQKNar
Last edited by lykathe on Sep 12, 2021, 12:07:45 AM
"
lykathe wrote:
i cannot crack 1.2mill, I know I'm missing 6l, annoint, but I can put 5l on your POB, take off weapon and amulet and still be at 10 mil. wtf gives? would love insight.

you havent done uber lab...missing some of the chaos nodes on tree...no +1 totem on shield..bad weapon...no wither totem setup...weird gems like holy relic and carrion golem etc

you need to follow the guide better.
"
Novgov wrote:
"
I can't find anything that's a worthy upgrade. I have to give up something or it borks something else. Tons of money, but not sure what to upgrade.

Looked at your profile, not much to upgrade really, but I'm going to reply anyway for fun (not an expert).

Use one of the prefixes on amulet for crafted +20% projectile speed.
Put fertile catalysts on amulet.
Add "cannot be maimed"/hindered corrupt implicit on jewels, probably best with cheaper unique jewels.
Exalt your medium cluster jewels for 4 mods each.
Get some relevant harvest jewel implicits for non corrupted jewels.
Get more of your gems to 21/20.
Get Hillock quality 28% on weapon, flasks, etc.
Get more life/mana on stygian belt, maybe an influenced stygian belt.
Consider incorporating a unique belt/gloves/boots if you like any of those options available.
Get a "+1 to socketed/+2 AoE/+2 projectile gems/%max life, etc" corrupted Soul Mantle, ideally dual corrupted.
There seems to be an extra int passive node by cluster jewel area, reassign if not needed.
Change to a divergent tempest shield gem, and use on a lower level cwdt.
Maybe other gems could be alternate quality if you like them, ex anomalous flame dash.

Good stuff!! Thanks!!
"
"
lykathe wrote:

you havent done uber lab...missing some of the chaos nodes on tree...no +1 totem on shield..bad weapon...no wither totem setup...weird gems like holy relic and carrion golem etc

you need to follow the guide better.

bro i get you, totally, but i add those nodes, uber and the chaos, adds 10k dps per totem. the only way i can get your dps as low as mine on PoB is to take off ALL your gear except chest, including clusters. I'm soo fucking confused.
edit: actually took everything off besides chest belt spire of stone and dream frag,
this is 25% more my dps.
Last edited by lykathe on Sep 12, 2021, 9:36:13 PM
@lykathe

Have you compared Op's jewels to yours?????

His complements the build perfectly, while yours.....are bad at best (which will make a HUGE difference in the numbers you see).

This is a totem build, NOT a minion build.

You need to read the guide, study each and all of his gem setup choices, study each of his jewel choices (base, abyssal and cluster), and understand how they all complement each other.

Once you understand all that, ,make sure you have PoB configured to YOUR specific tree, gear, gem, and jewel selections.

Good luck.

Edit: OP has some extremely juicy pieces of gear which is probably unobtainable at this point in the league due to players quitting the league.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Sep 12, 2021, 11:19:41 PM
@lykathe:

Your gear choices are far from optimal, as others have pointed out.
Just getting a wither setup doubles your PoB dps. It looks like you're respeccing from some DB build, but you are far from done. You are not even using any of the auras
Hey, i'm leveling Hiero for this build as i'm tired of Toxic Rain Raider, and buying stuff for the build. Was lucky to get this shield for 6 ex

If I understand everything right I can't get any of spell damage on this base, right? And I don't see any way to safely improve it than benhcrafting or closing my eyes and slamming a few exalts.

Also, were u considering way to cap spell block by using small cluster with Powerful ward along with crafted spell block chance on shield? This way it's possible to be more flexible with shield options, but i think a few more points on skill tree needed and we drop one of the jewels.
I don't think there is a "safe" way to improve it. You could craft mana and yoloexalt life, but it's fine as it is I'd say.
So I have this as my shield right now. What would be the best way to get the +1 totems on it.
Last edited by zenois on Sep 13, 2021, 6:27:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info