[3.15] Forbidden Rite Totem Tank - Capable of all content, 20m+ dps

@Siza1337
Your build is very good and I have a lot of fun with it
Hello,
Thank you for your guide I love it.
Can you help me raise my DPS please.
https://pastebin.com/JXpqrrSF
and my block seam really low compare to yours.
Thanks again.
"
Rachedus wrote:
are you not using Immortal call ? with the 4 Enduring charges ?

No, they are minimum charges and thus cannot be removed for IC.
After I almost stopped playing FR Totems, because I hate dying, I tried this build and it's great fun. Gear is not optimized and I had to take Arcane Guarding to cap Spell Block for now but I "only" lost a Jewel Socket for it since I run Kill all Bandits atm. Getting the Shield without crafted Block feels impossible lol.

Vaal'd a Soul Mantle this morning and got this bad boy

Still a lot to do though depending on how long I will play this league.
Last edited by DarkwingLuck on Sep 10, 2021, 9:38:14 AM
"
Siza1337 wrote:
"
Rachedus wrote:
are you not using Immortal call ? with the 4 Enduring charges ?

No, they are minimum charges and thus cannot be removed for IC.

understood :)

But getting a shield with

Spell Block
+1 Summoned Totem and
Mana on Block

is not on the market :)
Hi really great build. Switching to this from a high dps FR totem build that instaphases bosses but defense is squishy.

One question about the tree:
Why do you have your clusters in the top node that has 2 elemental dmg passives that are useless when you could spend one passive (strength node) more to get to the cluster node on the left that has +8% armor passives that are actually useful?

Thank you again for the build.
"

One question about the tree:
Why do you have your clusters in the top node that has 2 elemental dmg passives that are useless when you could spend one passive (strength node) more to get to the cluster node on the left that has +8% armor passives that are actually useful?

Thank you again for the build.

Not OP but I'd say that since the build doesn't use Armour the % Armor is pretty worthless too and the one extra Skill Point we save is more valueable.
Anyone got a super minmaxed version of this build I can see?

I can't find anything that's a worthy upgrade. I have to give up something or it borks something else. Tons of money, but not sure what to upgrade.
"
I can't find anything that's a worthy upgrade. I have to give up something or it borks something else. Tons of money, but not sure what to upgrade.

Looked at your profile, not much to upgrade really, but I'm going to reply anyway for fun (not an expert).

Use one of the prefixes on amulet for crafted +20% projectile speed.
Put fertile catalysts on amulet.
Add "cannot be maimed"/hindered corrupt implicit on jewels, probably best with cheaper unique jewels.
Exalt your medium cluster jewels for 4 mods each.
Get some relevant harvest jewel implicits for non corrupted jewels.
Get more of your gems to 21/20.
Get Hillock quality 28% on weapon, flasks, etc.
Get more life/mana on stygian belt, maybe an influenced stygian belt.
Consider incorporating a unique belt/gloves/boots if you like any of those options available.
Get a "+1 to socketed/+2 AoE/+2 projectile gems/%max life, etc" corrupted Soul Mantle, ideally dual corrupted.
There seems to be an extra int passive node by cluster jewel area, reassign if not needed.
Change to a divergent tempest shield gem, and use on a lower level cwdt.
Maybe other gems could be alternate quality if you like them, ex anomalous flame dash.
Last edited by Novgov on Sep 10, 2021, 11:02:49 PM
Is there some crafting procedure to get

+1 totems
spell block
mana gain on block ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info