[3.15] Forbidden Rite Totem Tank - Capable of all content, 20m+ dps

Is that with totems up or not? Remember, every active totem give pretty huge mana regen buff. I think I was comfortable at around 4500 mana, assuming I had 2 totems up.
That's with out. I did not even think of summoning them before the test. I tested them with all 7 totems out and had no issue with mana. So as long as I keep all my totems up I should be good to run RF now.
Last edited by zenois on Sep 15, 2021, 7:15:23 PM
RF drains my mana unless I have at least 2 totems out. So yeah, you should be fine.
"
Siza1337 wrote:
You need more mana. The higher your maximum mana pool, the higher your base regen. Your current unreserved mana pool is even too low for MoM (max hit taken). You are missing AT LEAST 794 mana (after reservations). Your weapon has no mana, look for 100+. Quality on Dream Fragments and Belt, %mana on amulet.

-Get more mana first
-Clarity/Vitality Level 21

Thx a lot for all advices.
"
zz011088 wrote:
How does Touch of Cruelty work with totem? The notable states that you have to apply the hinder debuff to get the bonus increased damage taken. Can the notable somehow work with totem?

bumping this question

since i use same large cluster jewel i think im running with useless passive
i dont have 1:1 build like OP cause im switching from my old garbage one

allso question from me, torchoak step is not a bis boots ?
how much dmg we lose with rare boots
Last edited by Zebedin on Sep 17, 2021, 10:16:40 PM
Touch of Cruelty shows a DPS increase in PoB, so I just assumed it works. Cannot 100% confirm this.
Torchoak step is more damage, but less life, mana and resists, I didn't feel like I would need more damage. I'd suggest adding them to your current character in PoB and doing the math.
https://pastebin.com/MPTv1zbv

Build works wonders, cleared everything
Thank you

P.S. : Gave up trying to craft spell block / +1 totem / %mana on block / chaos res shield - Cleared everything with 4 totems
Glad to hear :)
Hi folks. Switched over to this FR build after running dual wield FR for a while. Other build is great, just wanted to change things up a bit. I recycled a bunch of my items to use here so Ive ended up with a bit of a hybrid between the two with the biggest difference being Cowards Legacy use.

Anyway, my biggest question right now is how I might be able to hit the 100% crit chance mark? I have 79.5% now with Diamond up. Is it just that I need a dagger? Is there something else I am missing?

POB: https://pastebin.com/bRmgD8Tu

Character is also public. Thanks!
Patch notes makes it look like build is dead. RIP. Was a fun ride in 3.15

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info