[ 3.15 ] Poison SST Pathfinder - 10M+ DPS. Amazing clear. Offscreen kills. All content. SUPER fun

Hi subwindow!
Thanks a lot for your support/answers.
So I upgraded some Items and now it is a way better with bossing!

The Ailment craft on hemet is awsome.

What can I do next which gives me also an update for having more life. I also like idea from Xeonio with the watchers eye. How do you handle it with precision? Level 1? I have absolutley no mana left :D

Greets
Still only about 3.5M shaper DPS. Guardians/Elder are cake. They don’t melt but not a hard fight. Gonna try using The Embalmer gloves with Despair/Temporal Chain implicit. Gives flat damage, life, and poison duration. If DPS is same/similar versus dual curse Hands of High Templar, I’ll allocate Dirty Techniques for more damage.

Next upgrade will be tailwind and onslaught boots, but critical strike chance seems to lack on this build.
"
Viraloves wrote:

I also like idea from Xeonio with the watchers eye. How do you handle it with precision? Level 1? I have absolutley no mana left :D

You need Enlightened level 4 or take reduced reservation 2 points under Whispers of Doom. I happen to have 2 jewels with 1% reduced reservation but you don't need them. Yea level 1 precision.
Last edited by XeonioTheImmortal on Sep 8, 2021, 6:19:24 PM
"
Hello, thanks for build its pretty fast and fun definitely one of my favorite builds.

I made a little change since keeping up lightning golem is annoying, I use watcher's eye with precision mod that grants attack speed. Malevolence damage over time + precision attack speed seem to go for 20-30ex. It grants 15% attack speed at max which is same as golem I think, but you don't have to summon golem every 10 seconds. You also get some accuracy and crit.

I didn't even pick up most damage nodes and everything melts so its pretty strong missing Atrophy and Force Shaper frenzy nodes etc. got place to get tons of more dmg.

I also summon reaper by self-cast it seems to live longer than golem, do you use it for bleed?

What do you think about Blood Rage alternate quality that grants chance to get frenzy charge when hitting unique enemies, with enhance 4 should be 4.4% chance, should beat that 6% attack speed from normal quality.

I do want to upgrade my Watcher's eye, but right now I'm spending my currency on a new build.

Yeah I use Reaper for bleed because of Steady Torment. I'm not 100% sure if it's worth the slot, it dies a lot, but it's something I'm still testing. I have it on CWDT because keeping track of two summons is a bit too much for me.

Good call about Blood Rage, that might be another gem to swap for bosses that don't summon minions. I'll give it a try.
"
Viraloves wrote:
Hi subwindow!
Thanks a lot for your support/answers.
So I upgraded some Items and now it is a way better with bossing!

The Ailment craft on hemet is awsome.

What can I do next which gives me also an update for having more life. I also like idea from Xeonio with the watchers eye. How do you handle it with precision? Level 1? I have absolutley no mana left :D

Greets

Life is definitely one of the bigger challenges on this build. I'm at 5100 life which is just enough.

From looking at your gear, getting a life implicit on your right ring is the only obvious thing I see.
Hello,

Looking for the next best thing I can do to upgrade. Im on Xbox so the helm enchant is hard to come by.....

Whats my weakest piece? Room to grow beside leveling?
forgive me if this has been brought up, but why use fork gem? Just for crazy clear? Do you swap it out for big bosses for something else?

I'm working on getting leveling up and gearing a version of this build that uses replica eternity shroud/blasphemer's grasp. I don't have the QOL of the helm enchant and not using fork gem, but it clears quite well with the ascendancy poison spreading as is.

edit: nm saw it in the main post part
Last edited by zoinkjr on Sep 13, 2021, 2:31:50 PM

End of league already so I just straight up buy some gears. Only craft the belt and helmet and weapon.

Got lucky with the weapon. I buy it with full 3 useful suffixes, lock suffix and veil chaos to get chaos dmg / duration. Have 1 spare prefix left on it.

The build is quite fun to map, but very squishy if you're in point blank range. I'd just stay far away and aim at things. Did some 10 bosses invitation quite easy, thanks to fork & pierce.

Overall great build for given budget. Overall I have invested 150ex.
Last edited by tqkviptqk on Sep 24, 2021, 12:30:50 AM
Between this and SA for 3.16 -- here's hoping no crazy nerfs to this in the coming days
Very interesting and fun build. I will try this next.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info