[ 3.15 ] Poison SST Pathfinder - 10M+ DPS. Amazing clear. Offscreen kills. All content. SUPER fun

watcher'eye with malevolence inc damage and the right clusters, something like 8m with vile toxine switched for fork

really god mode with clear but is a a pain with bosses.

Like all evasion build u die with a single hit.....is an idea using divine flash to convert 50%ele damage taken to chaos and pump up chaos res to 83 with the right small cluster?

i really don't know how to beat a single end-game inc.....
(fail baran and veritiana a7 couple of time Oo)

i know is not min maxed but i think build need a way to max evade or find a way to stay alive a little bit more (trasform to max block o try ward....really don't know how to do it)

i like it so much but is not fun to lose all gate or can't complete a simulacrum...
Last edited by Beskaius on Aug 24, 2021, 7:49:51 AM
Last edited by dannylock on Aug 24, 2021, 10:35:37 PM
Last edited by dannylock on Aug 24, 2021, 10:38:38 PM
"
Beskaius wrote:

watcher'eye with malevolence inc damage and the right clusters, something like 8m with vile toxine switched for fork

Like all evasion build u die with a single hit.....is an idea using divine flash to convert 50%ele damage taken to chaos and pump up chaos res to 83 with the right small cluster?

i know is not min maxed but i think build need a way to max evade or find a way to stay alive a little bit more (trasform to max block o try ward....really don't know how to do it)

i like it so much but is not fun to lose all gate or can't complete a simulacrum...

this is what i got so far, didnt check my dps on poe.
but i can comfortably do all A8 conquerors And just did A8 sirus deathless..

just be aware this is not a face tanking build, so u can't just stand there and throw SST, i kind reposition myself every 2-3 attacks. beside map clear is god tier
"
Beskaius wrote:

Sweet! I think for bossing there are two things that will help:

1) Leveling your awakened gems. Awakened Added Chaos at lv5 gives your SST +1 level, so that's a huge DPS boost just for that one
2) Getting a bigger shield, if you can get above 2,400 it starts to feel a lot better

In terms of survivability a bigger shield will help a lot with evasion. Putting some evasion on your boots will help too of course.

nu dagger stun immune and some dmg from corruption on chest seem to be better but atm have no currency for the right belt and better shield....
pob notice me that 16% attack speed on boot enchant is a giga dps boost and awakened deadly ailment switched to fork too
with the right dps i want to try to drop gloves and helm for res/life ones and spend the 5 point of the wishpers of doom in other way....
Last edited by Beskaius on Aug 26, 2021, 1:54:04 AM
I have to be missing something b/c I have a pretty similar setup to yours minus the watchers eye and wep, but POb shows me doing like 1.5M sirius damage? Even if I craft the same wep as you, I'm still no where close to 10M.
Last edited by HeckinKoda on Aug 29, 2021, 1:22:07 PM
"
HeckinKoda wrote:
I have to be missing something b/c I have a pretty similar setup to yours minus the watchers eye and wep, but POb shows me doing like 1.5M sirius damage? Even if I craft the same wep as you, I'm still no where close to 10M.

It's your shield. It is absolutely vital that you get a shield with at least 2,200 evasion, and preferably at least 2,400. My shield has 2,601 evasion, which cost about 4 ex to craft (plus a redeemer orb, but that's optional).

I have a section in the guide for how to craft your own shield. You should be able to get one with at least 2,200 for 100c.

Also, are you a raider? Pathfinder is about 30% more damage than Raider.
Last edited by subwindow on Aug 29, 2021, 11:43:22 PM
I’ve used your exact shield on POB and changed to Pathfinder. Still sitting at about 3M, but I’ll drop a ton of life. Is there something wrong with my configuration in POB? As it is, clear is insane even on T16. Elder guardians take about 3-4 minutes though. Haven’t tried Sirius yet.

Raider gives extra dodge, onslaught, and basically free frenzy charges. Definitely more defensive (POB has me at 90% evade, 75% dodge with elusive). I switched over from a hollow palm raider and kept the ascendancy.

With your POB, using Lifesprig and the 1730 def shield in items, and switching to Raider ascendancy, POB still has you at ~6M. Its 7M with the better shield and 8M with the poison wep. My shield has more defense than that.. not sure what's missing here.
Last edited by HeckinKoda on Aug 30, 2021, 4:08:18 PM
"
Raider gives extra dodge, onslaught, and basically free frenzy charges. Definitely more defensive (POB has me at 90% evade, 75% dodge with elusive). I switched over from a hollow palm raider and kept the ascendancy.

With your POB, using Lifesprig and the 1730 def shield in items, and switching to Raider ascendancy, POB still has you at ~6M. Its 7M with the better shield and 8M with the poison wep. My shield has more defense than that.. not sure what's missing here.

Have you tried using Hydrosphere? You can use it to chain the shield on bosses and other single target enemies. This really helps the bossing speed and damage, and it has the side benefit of being a lot easier to hit than Sirus when he decides to get tp spammy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info