[ 3.15 ] Poison SST Pathfinder - 10M+ DPS. Amazing clear. Offscreen kills. All content. SUPER fun

hello, i bought my dagger for 3ex and ask me why so cheap. is he good?
Im now 76 lvl 3.7k hp( im very squishy and lack of single target dps)
then i made some changes now i use hydrosphere and swaped fork with deadly aliments (hydrosphere won't bounce back to boss if u have any forking or piercing) add withering touch instead of added chaos damage now i can stack wither as crazy with evry shard + shield hitting boss results are in hugh Boost in dps
and about clearing is like one click ED with less aoe
so fork and added chaos dmg gems are just waste of gem slots for me
"
5219818 wrote:
Im now 76 lvl 3.7k hp( im very squishy and lack of single target dps)
then i made some changes now i use hydrosphere and swaped fork with deadly aliments (hydrosphere won't bounce back to boss if u have any forking or piercing) add withering touch instead of added chaos damage now i can stack wither as crazy with evry shard + shield hitting boss results are in hugh Boost in dps
and about clearing is like one click ED with less aoe
so fork and added chaos dmg gems are just waste of gem slots for me

Yeah for single target I recommend swapping from Fork to Withering Touch or Vile Toxins. For clear I still prefer Added Chaos and Fork.

Also note that when you get Awakened Added Chaos Damage to level 5 (which gives SST +1 level) it gives a pretty big boost, so at level 76 it's not going to be as apparent.
Last edited by subwindow on Aug 18, 2021, 1:05:49 PM
"
Spirc wrote:
hello, i bought my dagger for 3ex and ask me why so cheap. is he good?

That's a sweet dagger, congrats.
Hello this build is getting better and better with invesment started with budget but now i feel the power of poison SST
crafted this ammy today around 100 aberrants also tested piercing in this build and it helps alot with clear yet to afraid to rem prefix / add suffix to craft some life on it :(

"
5219818 wrote:
Hello this build is getting better and better with invesment started with budget but now i feel the power of poison SST
crafted this ammy today around 100 aberrants also tested piercing in this build and it helps alot with clear yet to afraid to rem prefix / add suffix to craft some life on it :(

There are additional sources of pierce that might be worth looking for:

- Hunter boots
- Bench or veiled prefix on gloves
- Bench or veiled prefix on helmets
Hey all,

I have HUGE problems with bossing and single target DPS at all.
Dont know how I can fix it or what I can improve to do not have this problem anymore

Please help me!

Thanks in advance
VIRA
hi, nice build and nice map clear speed
but i just want to know is this 100% physical converted to chaos?
cos all i see is just about 40% convertion from ascendency
"
Viraloves wrote:
Hey all,

I have HUGE problems with bossing and single target DPS at all.
Dont know how I can fix it or what I can improve to do not have this problem anymore

Please help me!

Thanks in advance
VIRA

The biggest thing that I can see is that your shield only has 1600 evasion. Try to craft one with at least 2,200 and you'll see a big difference.
"
dannylock wrote:
hi, nice build and nice map clear speed
but i just want to know is this 100% physical converted to chaos?
cos all i see is just about 40% convertion from ascendency

Yes it's only 40% converted. The only good way to increase that amount is with a suffix on your MH weapon to convert an additional 25%.

There are a bunch of sources of "physical as chaos", most importantly from Unholy Might (provided by Sin's Rebirth).

Converting 100% of physical damage isn't really necessary as physical damage can also contribute to poison damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info