Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

gimme more logbooks so i can have fun... pls
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Here's to hoping against hope that we can experience 3.13 again.
Honestly I didn't start and keep playing poe for the extremely difficult and technical gameplay. I started playing because of the interesting itemization and the flexibility that the game gives when letting you build a character.

What really killed my interest in the game was 3.14. A whole host of end game content was gutted and harvest which gave me the deterministic crafting to allow me to upgrade my own gear exactly for my own character. I could live with most of the nerfs from this patch even if I don't like them and they kill a lot of builds.

It feels like every league that people come up with an interesting way to build their characters you remove it from the game. I hope that you guys have read some of the steam reviews from people with thousands of hours in the game.

I don't want to see a return to "by 60 hours played in the league, you have no more failable content left unless you go out of your way to play something terrible".

Not a fan of every 3.15 change but by god this patch has made the easy mode play of 3.11, 3.13 and to a lesser extent 3.14 look terrible.
Le Toucan Will Return
I think our community likes Bex more, Much more.
sirgog and, Project PT as special guests? No punches will be pulled I am sure...
"We've asked the Baeclast team to pull no punches when bringing up topics for this discussion."

But will they actually ask hard questions instead of the usual circle jerk? While telling 98% of the SC players to play SSF HC instead?
"We place the highest value on actual implementation and taking action. There are many things one doesn't understand and therefore, we ask them why don't you just go ahead and take action; try to do something? You realize how little you know and you face your own failures and you simply can correct those failures and redo it again and at the second trial you realize another mistake or another thing you didn't like so you can redo it once again. So by constant improvement, or, should I say, the improvement based upon action, one can rise to the higher level of practice and knowledge."
-Fujio Cho, President, Toyota Motor Corporation, 2002

Hopefully improvement will come with actions.
Last edited by Rahfta2 on Aug 9, 2021, 10:14:50 PM
Not sure why people can even harbor false hopes of any reversal.

Remember what GGG did/thinks
- Harvest was gutted to oblivion (unless tft or organized groups).
- Players slam items with exalts with eyes close.
- Players farm Act bosses for "signifantly buffed" droppings.
- Players feel challenged killing goatmen.

In actual fact, many feedback highlighted from players are not addressed, while pushing out more contents and mostly non-playable skills.
- Gambling with currencies.
- Grind 160+ maps and repeat again for awakening bonuses.
- Grind for watchstones and Atlas tree.
- Unrewarding loot and scarce map drops.
- Unveil 1000+ items every league.
- Get mediocre sulphite and grind from low levels in delve.
- Pick up 10000+ shards every league.
- Click on 1000+ doors every league.
- Deal with constant one shots and can lose up to 60% XP in a map that gives <1% exp.
- Deal with ailments and now tar.
- Deal with lingering effects, insane degen but endless boss regen.
- Message 20+ fellas just to trade an item.
- Do lab for ascendancies and final ascendacy gated behind 6 RNG trials.

Last edited by hsuchijp on Aug 9, 2021, 10:46:02 PM
retention must be low. Tbh I quit the league 5 days ago, hit 93 with two characters, killed awakaner. I don't even wanna deal with maven for a chance to drop a maven orb or some shitty belt.

I don't even wanna grind two months to upgrade my gear, because the end-game crafting is just restricted to guys that have thounsand of exalts

Flask changes, you wanna make the game more tedious? it's fine. They only thing that i found annoying as f were the map curses

The rest of the patch was just a disaster, and there's no point to play if you dont have fun or your goals are just a grind fest in the current state of the game
Last edited by Chaser8 on Aug 9, 2021, 10:51:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info