Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

"
Sitzura wrote:
Sorry GGG, the game will never be as fun as it was in 3.13. You can do what you ''feel'' is best for the game, but I don't see it working.

I completely agree
'It's also highly likely that we'll be disclosing some of our 3.16 plans ahead of our official announcement in a couple of months'
Ooo shit i feel more heavy nerfs coming. They are preparing us xD
Last edited by Rekill on Aug 10, 2021, 2:11:42 AM
GGG please don't revert your changes I understand all your changes and they are fine they game needed it. Don't let the casuals and reddit make your revert anything. In just over 2 weeks of this league I got 36 challenges done all main end game bosses dead. I was playing face breaker cyclone champion which is 1% of players. The casual community are massively over reacting and just need time to adjust to the changes.
"
xScover wrote:
GGG please don't revert your changes I understand all your changes and they are fine they game needed it. Don't let the casuals and reddit make your revert anything. In just over 2 weeks of this league I got 36 challenges done all main end game bosses dead. I was playing face breaker cyclone champion which is 1% of players. The casual community are massively over reacting and just need time to adjust to the changes.

The game design based on player numbers is just objectively worse. This has nothing to do with players having to adjust. Blaming the people for not having fun is probably the stupidest thing I've read so far.
"
xScover wrote:

casuals ?
casuals ????
I think you're in a bubble buddy.
If I remember correctly Chris said recently in a interview, maybe on recent baeclast that if they cared about player numbers or money he just keep the power creep going up and that's not what they want for the game. Yes they want to make money but they not going to ruin there vision for maximum profit.
Nice mane
Spoiler
nice
"No wonder it's lost.. its in the middle of the jungle!"
"
xScover wrote:
If I remember correctly Chris said recently in a interview, maybe on recent baeclast that if they cared about player numbers or money he just keep the power creep going up and that's not what they want for the game. Yes they want to make money but they not going to ruin there vision for maximum profit.

So their vision > people having fun playing?
I'm having fun the changes make the game more of a challenge accomplishment for me. I might start going ssf sc next league then maybe ssf hc in the future. These are just my opinions. I'm not here to go into long debate with anyone I've said my part.
Last edited by xScover on Aug 10, 2021, 2:55:14 AM
bring back fracturing etc. make the game fun again, bring back baron zombies and other builds. bring back build variety, stop F-ing murdering builds to bring out others. improve other builds instead of killing other builds. nerfing/adjusting sure. but STOP killing builds the playerbase LIKES. its stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info