[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

Still waiting for the leveling section :C
What pantheons are you running?

Also how do you reach the 6.06 aps, attackspeed on jewel or something?
Last edited by erod on Aug 2, 2021, 3:22:01 PM
It's funny, I was following your build since day 3 of release on POE Ninja but had no idea you were streaming it or made a guide. I've been loving it so far and am level 87. I'm hesitant on letting all that extra damage hit the life pool for a measly 450es but I'll try it out.

FYI, I followed Enki's Archmage Hierophant build for 3.15 for easy leveling into this one.
IGN: Banshee_of_Fire
"
Talamier wrote:
It's funny, I was following your build since day 3 of release on POE Ninja but had no idea you were streaming it or made a guide. I've been loving it so far and am level 87. I'm hesitant on letting all that extra damage hit the life pool for a measly 450es but I'll try it out.

FYI, I followed Enki's Archmage Hierophant build for 3.15 for easy leveling into this one.

thanks for the advice
"
What pantheons are you running?

Also how do you reach the 6.06 aps, attackspeed on jewel or something?

I am running Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Shakari. Sometimes I switch to Soul of Yugul when the map has terrible curse rolls :(

Right now I have 5.95 aps only from Skill Tree and Faster Attacks. Optimally I would like to have 3% increased attack speed from somewhere (jewels, clusters 21/23 Faster Attacks) to hit exactly 6.06 again.
"

Thanks for sharing this information.
Why using Flame Dash with the awful sinergy with Manastorm instead of regular dash?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
Thanks again! Doing way better now.

Bossdmg is kinda lacking but might get better with higher levels aswell. Roughly 11k mana now.

"

When you would like to use Leap Slam you should at least link it with faster Attacks in my opinion. I guess you can use a Megalomaniac with Overlord and drop Fortify for Leap Slam in the Cyclone setup. I am a little afraid that it would still not feel like an appropiate Movement Skill, but let me know if it works out for you. I decided to use Flame Dash more wisely instead, i.e., after pressing Arcane Cloak or only when it is really required for certain dodge mechanics.

Leap slam does require the faster attacks for it to be used for in combat dodging, but on the other hand it does allow for faster map movement, especially when out of flasks. Though sacrificing fortify doesn't seem great.

"

I like Corrupted Soul in this Build because we can utilize our Life leech and Life regeneration/recovery from Vitality and Indigon at an earlier stage of incomming Damage, while also conserving the Energy Shield pool. The 15% of max Life as Energy Shield is only a nice bonus in my opinion. In a Boss scenario of permanently incomming Damage we have a much higher Life recovery compared to Energy Shield recovery, so it is better to relax the incomming Damage on the Energy Shield pool in my opinion.

Hadn't taken the healing from Indigon and leech into consideration, does sound like good defense.

"

When I started this Build I hardly tried to sneak in Petrified Blood to get an additional 60/40 split on the Life pool so that we would end up with an overall 15% (0.5*0.5*0.6) of incomming Damage on Life while also enabling Pain Attunement. Unfortunately I could not find a way to make it.

So in conclusion I think Ivory Tower instead of replica Kaoms's is a viable option. As you have pointed out, you might result in less damage compared to replica Kaom's, but can also sneak in some more Gems and have better utility vs Chaos Damage as long as you haven't spend your Mana. For including more Auras like Zealotry I would suggest to take a look at the Low Life version at poe.ninja which also uses Prism Guardian. At this point I would like to quote a passage from my guide "in Path of Exile, as always, it will come down to a trade off".

Hah ain't that the truth.
I have seen the build on poe.ninja you mean, however that one appears to have significantly less damage than this one by about 2 mil. That build also uses CwC manabond with cyclone on top of the manabond on Mjolner. This would cause more mana issues with the CwC manabond costing a significant amount of mana. Especially with Indigon.
Your build just appears better, and easier to change if desired.

Also regarding damage, would spell cascade or awakened spell cascade work for manabond? I mean, would it be able to shotgun even at 0% mana?

Last edited by Cyander on Aug 2, 2021, 6:11:04 PM
What are the dream Mjolnir corrupts? Onslaught or Fortify probably?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info