[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
TotalQlimax wrote:
Unfortunately you cannot trigger Elemental Overload via Cyclone anymore, i.e., it would only boost your Cyclone damage when triggered via Cyclone. You could either drop Controlled Destruction to ensure Elemental Overload for Manabond, or consider a crit-version of this build

Could you explain abit more about this, dropping Controlled Destruction in order to get more spell critical chance for Manabond?

Elemental Overload is still worth 6.3mil DPS in Path of Building, do you think this is about right or is something off?

All in all, I've managed to get 23,1mil DPS in Path of Building with this build corrected for 3.16 without any big changes to it.
Planning to fine-tune it once I get more geared and my head around this build abit more.
"
Swurre wrote:
"
TotalQlimax wrote:
Unfortunately you cannot trigger Elemental Overload via Cyclone anymore, i.e., it would only boost your Cyclone damage when triggered via Cyclone. You could either drop Controlled Destruction to ensure Elemental Overload for Manabond, or consider a crit-version of this build

Could you explain abit more about this, dropping Controlled Destruction in order to get more spell critical chance for Manabond?

Elemental Overload is still worth 6.3mil DPS in Path of Building, do you think this is about right or is something off?

All in all, I've managed to get 23,1mil DPS in Path of Building with this build corrected for 3.16 without any big changes to it.
Planning to fine-tune it once I get more geared and my head around this build abit more.

The new Elemental overload means that for you to get the 40% damage buff, the skill that you want to buff must be the one to crit. This means we can no longer proc EO with cyclone anymore because it would be cyclone getting the 40% more elemental damage instead of the manabond. If you want manabond to crit you would probably consider dropping controlled destruction since it gives manabond -100% less critical strike chance
How do you leech energy sheild?
this is a nice build exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info