[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

Koam's is really best in slot. I've found myself less tanky by swapping out for other chest pieces (to either give me phys reduction, or chaos resist). It was baffling at first, but that +500 to mana really makes a difference with MoM and all the other mana scaling this build has.

Well like everyone says, it's all about compromise, you give something up to gain something else. What are you trying to accomplish? More DPS or more survivability? For DPS, I personally prefer Stampede for Cyclone because of the movement speed and the additional anointment can save you a few skill points. Onslaught boots would be useful, since you could then use Culling Strike in your Cyclone 4L or some other utility support gem. Since you're running HH, you might find it hard to get your resists capped. I'd say cap your resistances first, and then focus on everything else after.
Last edited by Avolantyr on Sep 21, 2021, 11:29:20 AM
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if you are using manastorm and dumping all mana on any spell, why is the arance cloak uses 15% more mana a good enchant?

Thank you for the great guide, very much enjoying the build so far.
"
Squirrel_19 wrote:
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but if you are using manastorm and dumping all mana on any spell, why is the arance cloak uses 15% more mana a good enchant?

Thank you for the great guide, very much enjoying the build so far.

"Spends a portion of your mana to grant a buff that takes some of the damage from hits for you until depleted" you run that enchant to make Arcane Cloak stronger, it's about buffing your defenses and to quote the OP's important please read section:

"
Indigon is a huge damage increase! The increased Mana cost will only affect Cyclone and can easily be dealt with. Unfortunally Indigon does not interact with the sacrificed Mana from Manastorm when using spells like Vortex or Flame Dash. Nevertheless it does interact with the amount of Mana spend by Arcane Cloak! Additionally by using Arcane Cloak you will obtain the full Damage buff from Manastorm (100% sacrificied Mana of which 64% is considered as "spended" Mana + the Damage buff by Arcane Cloak itself) resulting in a huge Damage burst for 4 seconds.

If I swap my Arcane Cloak spends more mana enchant out, I lose a ton of DPS.
Last edited by Avolantyr on Sep 23, 2021, 2:16:24 PM
why do you use an aquamarine flask
Last edited by Nuboo on Sep 23, 2021, 9:22:25 AM
Last edited by Nuboo on Sep 23, 2021, 9:22:32 AM
"
freerobux wrote:
why do you use an aquamarine flask

Combined with an ascendancy, you reach up over 100% freeze reduction meaning u can't get frozen during this flask effect. Pair that with use flask on being frozen, you can't ever be frozen as long as you have the flask ready. It also applies a chilling ground on use which is paired along with vortex to chill for our gloves.
Loving this build, but Atziri's natural 2% elemental reflect destroys me :( any way to get around that?
This is Major Tom to ground control.
"
tomslucky7 wrote:
Loving this build, but Atziri's natural 2% elemental reflect destroys me :( any way to get around that?

You can pair Sibyl's Lament Ring with the reflect pantheon. You lose a bit of stuff but if it's just for a fight, you should be okay.
"
Nuboo wrote:
"
tomslucky7 wrote:

You can pair Sibyl's Lament Ring with the reflect pantheon. You lose a bit of stuff but if it's just for a fight, you should be okay.

thanks for the info :)
This is Major Tom to ground control.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info