[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

Thanks for the clusters advice :)

And one last question, i just got the manabond 12% res pen enchant, should i look for the arcane cloack one or this one its better?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
"
returnofsnow wrote:
This is my gear so far:

Spoiler

The jewels are the same as in your POB, missing only Unnatural Instinct. Need to get more levels for an additional Scintillating Idea Small cluster + the other Large Cluster with Scintillating and Vengeful Commander.

I am wondering where does the big DPS difference come from? Lvl 21/20 gems? Currently it says that I'm at 3m DPS.

I've noticed this too. I have pretty much almost the same gear, and I'm like 2-3 million short of his DPS in PoB. Not sure what he did to get such higher numbers. I even took off shock and some other things on his PoB, and he was still like 2.5m higher.
It's the penetration. I was running into the same problem because I neglected the Watcher's eye with 14% pen and the Pure talent with 5% pen. Those 2 together add about 2M dps.
There's also the indigon's enchant, which pushes the mana spent from 6500 to 7900 (ish), which is also a huge chunk of the damage.
"
It's the penetration. I was running into the same problem because I neglected the Watcher's eye with 14% pen and the Pure talent with 5% pen. Those 2 together add about 2M dps.
There's also the indigon's enchant, which pushes the mana spent from 6500 to 7900 (ish), which is also a huge chunk of the damage.

Thanks for answering on that. I hope it is now solved. Lightning Penetration is a crucial stat for scaling your Damage. As you can imagine it is quite time consuming and almost impossible for me to find the differences without pob links.

Edit: I've included the Watcher's Eye and Pure Talent in the gear section to avoid confusion. The jewels were not listed in the gear section but included in the PoB because I did the PoB one day later.

Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 4, 2021, 4:02:44 AM
"
And one last question, i just got the manabond 12% res pen enchant, should i look for the arcane cloack one or this one its better?

When you do not have an appropriate amount of Lightning Penetration yet I would recommend the 12% Lightning Penetration enchant for Manabond.

Edit: I've PoB'd the differences of the enchants for my current setup and they lead to quite similar results. For now the Penetration enchant might even be better for me because it has a higher uptime compared to Arcane Cloak. But nethertheless I am planing on having more Penetration by small Clusters and an additional Curse anointment with Elemental Weakness corruption on gloves anyway. The amount of Min/Max you can do here is quite huge. I will post an update when I've managed to get the items.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 4, 2021, 2:46:43 AM
@TotalQlimax, technically speaking, if we get 2 sources of fire/cold damage (such as added on ring/abyssal jewels), we could technically hit elemental equilibrium and add a CRAPTON of damage. I tested it using your PoB (cause you still have about 1m more dps than I do and you hit 9m with it) Granted, that would be more for bosses, since everything else explodes in 1 hit.
Last edited by gtankbr on Aug 4, 2021, 2:51:31 AM
"
What are the dream Mjolnir corrupts? Onslaught or Fortify probably?

You might be careful with Onslaught because it will most likely exceed your aps cap of 6.06 with 0% CDR (See Important mechanics section). I've a Mjölner with increased attack speed corruption on my stash which I might pull out when I manage to get at least 14% CDR on my gear.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 4, 2021, 2:50:49 AM
"
Qlimax, technically speaking, if we get 2 sources of fire/cold damage (such as added on ring/abyssal jewels), we could technically hit elemental equilibrium and add a CRAPTON of damage. I tested it using your PoB (cause you still have about 1m more dps than I do and you hit 9m with it)

You would have to drop Manastorm in order to run Elemental Equilibirum, because Manastorm adds Lightning Damage to your Cyclone as well. But in generell you are right, it would add a CRAPTION of damage :)
Hm.. you're right. Well, you'd need to get rid of Wrath as well, since it also adds lightning damage to attacks.
"
TotalQlimax wrote:
"

When you do not have an appropriate amount of Lightning Penetration yet I would recommend the 12% Lightning Penetration enchant for Manabond.

Edit: I've PoB'd the differences of the enchants for my current setup and they lead to quite similar results. For now the Penetration enchant might even be better for me because it has a higher uptime compared to Arcane Cloak. But nethertheless I am planing on having more Penetration by small Clusters and an additional Curse anointment with Elemental Weakness corruption on gloves anyway. The amount of Min/Max you can do here is quite huge. I will post an update when I've managed to get the items.

Yeah, I just lvled up abit and got the the Aura effect + Scintillating Idea cluster and the dps feels much better already. I'm missing 1 more small Scintillating cluster that will add another 5% pen on top.

What do you think of getting a Fortify on hit Mjolner and use Mana Leech on Cyclone instead of Fortify support for higher mana regen?

Atm I'm just going to go for 21/20 gems, an Awakened Spell Cascade and Unnatural Instinct then save up for a Headhunter. The build will be absolutely insane with HH.
Last edited by returnofsnow on Aug 4, 2021, 3:15:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info