[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

Hello everybody,

and thanks for this excellent guide i'm actually following.

Got a question relative to boots, what do you think about using omeyoacan instead of stampede ? it gives some nice Dodge.

But the counterpoint is the mana lost each second, which hardly slows down the regen
Last edited by Catrom on Aug 29, 2021, 4:14:40 PM
"
Catrom wrote:
Hello everybody,

and thanks for this excellent guide i'm actually following.

Got a question relative to boots, what do you think about using omeyoacan instead of stampede ? it gives some nice Dodge.

But the counterpoint is the mana lost each second, which hardly slows down the regen

You lose onslaught the moment you press arcane cloak which is really bad if that takes you to a non-optimal aps for cyclone which would result in significantly less damage. The moment your onslaught returns, your burst phase damage is gone.

Check the Important mechanics section for the mini-breakdown on the cooldown recovery rate, choose which % you have and see whether your aps lines up properly.

If your aps is optimal without onslaught, the boots can work, if not then its best to swap to stampede/rares and socket back an onslaught gem.
Last edited by Nuboo on Aug 29, 2021, 8:44:28 PM
Yep but assuming you are low mana (around 0) during boss fights, you lose the onslaught effect and then reach you best aps when you don't have any %CDR.

You're right, when you are full of mana, or trying to be to proc arcane cloak, the aps is not optimal due to onslaught buff and then damage sucks a lot.
Yeah that is nice that it aligns with 0% but just remember to swap it out if u get cooldown recovery on your belt and jewel :)
Yes,

i guess i'll invest into a nice belt with the CDR and drop my boots for stampede.

Btw, 7% mana lost per second is often annoying for mana regen, hard to get full mana for arcane cloak.
I recently swapped out my rare boots for Stampede so I could have the additional anoint and move speed. Cyclone feels muddy without it. Downside is that my chaos resist took a huge hit. Before though, I was using rare boots with The Torrent's Reclamation belt which worked great (AS, ICR, quicker debuff expiration, life/ES regen, stun/block recovery plus the Harbinger aura buff), saved me from having to get those things on jewels.
If anyone could help me out. I’m having a hard time living even at early t4-5 maps. Can’t seem to kill things fast enough and I seem to die pretty quick.
Also do you get a buff to damage when using flame dash or vortex? Or should I wait to damage anything for the arcane cloak
Hello guys,

I've got a few questions for ppl who use the build :)

1) I see most ppl use an Unnatural instinct. What's the big reason behind that ? I run a version w/o the shield (low life) and i'm perma low mana, so my arcane cloack doesnt have any use of being in effect longer and the jewel feels like an expensive waste

2) I see many ppl with phantasmal cyclone as their only source of stun immunity. isn't it too low o many boss fights and dangerous situations ?

3) mana bound penetration vs arcane cloack : is there a big difference ?

Thx,
"
Leizarraga wrote:
If anyone could help me out. I’m having a hard time living even at early t4-5 maps. Can’t seem to kill things fast enough and I seem to die pretty quick.
Also do you get a buff to damage when using flame dash or vortex? Or should I wait to damage anything for the arcane cloak

Using any spell will give you the buff from Manastorm shield. You should use Arcane cloak first, cyclone into range of your mobs, drop vortex to reduce their damage (if you're running Algor Mortis), and cyclone out, rinse repeat once Arcane cloak is up again. Flame dash is only there to really get you out of a sticky situation if you can't cyclone out. (I rarely use my movement skill)

"
Mydi wrote:
Hello guys,

I've got a few questions for ppl who use the build :)

1) I see most ppl use an Unnatural instinct. What's the big reason behind that ? I run a version w/o the shield (low life) and i'm perma low mana, so my arcane cloack doesnt have any use of being in effect longer and the jewel feels like an expensive waste

2) I see many ppl with phantasmal cyclone as their only source of stun immunity. isn't it too low o many boss fights and dangerous situations ?

3) mana bound penetration vs arcane cloack : is there a big difference ?

Thx,

Unnatural instinct gives you a ton of mana and AoE if you allocate it in the right spot. Follow the PoB, you'll see.

I'm not bossing so I can't comment on phantasmal cyclone.

For me, dropping Arcane Cloak uses more mana for pen actually tanks my DPS a lot.
"
Avolantyr wrote:
"
Leizarraga wrote:

1) I see most ppl use an Unnatural instinct. What's the big reason behind that ?

Unnatural instinct gives you a ton of mana and AoE if you allocate it in the right spot.

Well yes but actually no.
At 11.5k es, 13.5k mana, the difference with cluster for 1ex is: +110 mana, -180es.
Instinct also gives +3% DPS, +75 Mana Regeneration, +30% ink AoE, +20% ink Duration (from 4.2 to 4.8s for cloak) +5 Str and +6% Cast Speed.

Buy instinct for 8x? good question. He will not give any strong boosts, only for min-max.

Last edited by Badorik on Aug 30, 2021, 10:06:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info