[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

Hi to all)
can somebody say what upgrade next, i have 10ex. Maps t16 clear speed very good, but solo target vs boss take too much time. What to buy for kill boss?
my PoB: https://pastebin.com/XszTHGcQ
Hi TotalQl! tyvm for guide, wanna try this build )
Can u pls describe/explain how u done Uhtred and Olroth Conditionally 1-4/4
What gems we need swap may be, etc

ty
Greetings! first of all, the build is great and I'm having a ton of fun, which I wasn't expecting for this league XD Currently, I'm following the starting PoB, but I can't seem to make the pure talent jewel work and get myself those 25 attributes. In the PoB calculations, it states that it gives 25 attributes however I don't get those points (i did equip unnatural instinct as well). Any help would be appreciated. Cheers !
"
amonsum wrote:
Greetings! first of all, the build is great and I'm having a ton of fun, which I wasn't expecting for this league XD Currently, I'm following the starting PoB, but I can't seem to make the pure talent jewel work and get myself those 25 attributes. In the PoB calculations, it states that it gives 25 attributes however I don't get those points (i did equip unnatural instinct as well). Any help would be appreciated. Cheers !

It's a bug in POB. You don't really get those points.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Hi guys,

Can someone help me with my skill tree.

I want to add the 2nd large cluster jewel, is there anything in the skill tree I can drop now so I can fill in the 2nd large cluster jewel ? What is priority on the tree.
I really want to get storm drinker.

thanks
Last edited by RolandW88 on Aug 27, 2021, 10:12:09 AM
"
Can u pls describe/explain how u done Uhtred and Olroth Conditionally 1-4/4
What gems we need swap may be, etc
Hi. For Olroth I've used the gems which are listed in my sections. Make sure to stand still when Olroth says the voice line "Purifying Flame" (or something like that) and Flame Dash over the circle of flames which will come closer to you after the voice line.

For Uhtred I switched CWDT + WoC for Dash + Anomalous Second Wind and needed quite some trys to do the without being hit challenge.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 27, 2021, 10:42:12 AM
hello qlimax. i'm dying too much on t12+ maps. also my damage feels like isn't enough. could you look up my build and tell me what's wrong? i have only 1,5 exalt.
Hello qlimax

Couple quick questions about build.

1) If you spend all your mana on arcane cloak how can you sacrifice it with manastorm? damage is a complete lie.

2) Damage is misleading, since you only have that much damage for 4 seconds after you dump your mana into arcane cloak. This builds damage is deceptively average from what I can see.

3) Why does onslaught and frenzy charges make my damage go down? I want to get a parapetia with minimum frenzy charges and then use a rotgut. According to POB, this will destroy my damage.

4) Why are you using corrupted soul when you have no life? You are destroying the 20% mana to energy shield from your ascendancy.

I decided to drop corrupted soul and manastorm, what should I get next ( have like 5 ex )
"
1) If you spend all your mana on arcane cloak how can you sacrifice it with manastorm? damage is a complete lie.
You get both buffs. This is also written in the guide and not a lie.

"
2) Damage is misleading, since you only have that much damage for 4 seconds after you dump your mana into arcane cloak. This builds damage is deceptively average from what I can see.
This is only partially true. What you mess up here is PoB dps and something like effective dps during boss fights. Since melee builds cannot damage the boss during certain mechanics the PoB dps of melee is usually higher, whereas a range build with less PoB dps might finish the boss encounter faster. Nevertheless when you manage that the downtime of your Arcane Cloak fits certain mechanics of the boss where you cannot attack at all, you will endup with really short boss encounters too. Have you taken a look at the P3 Shaper .gif?

"
3) Why does onslaught and frenzy charges make my damage go down? I want to get a parapetia with minimum frenzy charges and then use a rotgut. According to POB, this will destroy my damage.
I am not answering on that. Please read the "important mechanics" sections and/or "FAQ" section and try to figure it out by yourself.

"
4) Why are you using corrupted soul when you have no life? You are destroying the 20% mana to energy shield from your ascendancy.
This is also answered in the "FAQ" section. Please take a look at the complete guide. Edit: You are not "destroying the 20% mana to energy shield". I assume you confuse Corrupted Soul with Agnostic or Immortal Ambition. Make sure you have "Sacrificed in the name of Doryani" on your Glorious Vanity.

"
I decided to drop corrupted soul and manastorm, what should I get next ( have like 5 ex )
Next you should equip corrupted soul and manastorm, but feel free to modify the build until it fits your needs.
Last edited by TotalQlimax on Aug 28, 2021, 5:30:19 PM
Hi TotalQli

First of all, amazing f***ing job you did with coming up with this masterpiece.
I was struggling with surviving on builds where I invested several exalts.
I took a shot at this build with minimum investment, i think 2-3 ex and i was sold. to the point i have 30-40 ex currently invested and trying to min max it.

I wanted to share the following with my manabond long neck brothers and I believe this is an essential bonus for your guide.
I did some research on the Doryani glorious vanity, to come up with the best possible upgrade for this build. As in this build we are a bit tight with resistances, i found a sacrifice number which gives us a total of 34%(minimum 10 of each) resistances pathing to the socket, which gives us more flexibility in other slots.

Goodluck getting one fellows

Edit: noticed that the images are not loading below the direct url:
https://gyazo.com/f3fc7d7c6478e932cc71f4a4f243f1ba
https://gyazo.com/cd65fb7cdb62d15ac2284a6b1c63b065
Last edited by xelzar on Aug 29, 2021, 6:32:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info