[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

"
bbkk123 wrote:

i believe it matters because it also gives cast speed, which makes reaper hit with his ultimate really fast. First it makes him have less "spare time" in between slashes, second it makes him start auto attacking faster, which has a big difference on the dps (i have checked the calc for dps in POB and it said so, assuming it is correct only frenzy charges make bigger dps than Cold Iron Point). Also it buffs our animate weapons, which in my case are half of my dps ( since im still a bit lazy with my build and dont have a chest with +1 to gems)

For mapping and bosses with minions it also provides a nice crit bonus, but i dont really depend on it.

Cast speed does not affect Reaper since she is using attacks, I think you mean attack speed.

One thing cold iron point provide that victario's charity doesn't is the minion life, 3 level of minion level could mean a lot survivability in the end game. If you dont have issue to keep reaper alive in end game fight, then victario's charity might be a better choice. One of the reason I pushed Reaper's level as high as possible is because she has relatively low life pool compared to other minions.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Nov 6, 2021, 3:29:58 PM
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
Tarmeneldur10 wrote:
For a duo is it better to add an aurabot or a cursebot ?

I think aura is better for bossing, curse is better for mapping.

both are excellent. i'm an aurabot so i'm biased and think we're great for everything.

but the fact is, a great aurabot or cursebot will assist with both.

cursebots are rarer i think too, so harder to find
Hey, I read everything on the thread and didn't notice anyone suggest that adding a Quartz flask for phasing helps your clear speed a ton.

I phase through the pack and convocate on top of them, rinse, repeat. Makes clearing maps REAL speedy. For unique or rare enemies I sick the reaper on them as I run.
Amazing build guide, thank you very much! This helped me create my own summon reaper build using what I already had. :)
Why yo dont put culling strike instead minion damage at max lvl it only give you 10% le s damage but dont drop your reaper hp
"
Stodeko wrote:
Hey, I read everything on the thread and didn't notice anyone suggest that adding a Quartz flask for phasing helps your clear speed a ton.

I phase through the pack and convocate on top of them, rinse, repeat. Makes clearing maps REAL speedy. For unique or rare enemies I sick the reaper on them as I run.

Quart Flask is good, I actually used it in my Reaper char too.
"
SpringRam wrote:
Amazing build guide, thank you very much! This helped me create my own summon reaper build using what I already had. :)

Enjoy!
"
Arcanio wrote:
Why yo dont put culling strike instead minion damage at max lvl it only give you 10% le s damage but dont drop your reaper hp

It is about 25% less damage compared to max level minion damage support, the gap is even larger with awakened minion damage support. Besides, you can link culling strike to the golem.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Nov 24, 2021, 6:12:31 AM
Hi thanks for the build,

Have you given a shot to simulacrums?

How would this build do against that type of content?
"
icytrader wrote:
Hi thanks for the build,

Have you given a shot to simulacrums?

How would this build do against that type of content?

I didn't try simulacrums in Expedition league, and wave above 20 wasn't available yet, but I think it should have no problem clearing up to wave 25.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Dec 17, 2021, 6:33:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info