[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

Yes, at least there is nothing to nerf (only ascendancy).
Do we know how much accuracy Reaper needs? Can she miss the cleave?
Last edited by wsbisev on Aug 1, 2021, 11:57:25 AM
"
wsbisev wrote:
Yes, at least there is nothing to nerf (only ascendancy).
Do we know how much accuracy Reaper needs? Can she miss the cleave?

She can miss the cleave. Minion accuracy actually scales with gem level, I only take a few minion accuracy node on the tree, but so far level 28 Reaper does not have obvious accuracy issue.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 1, 2021, 9:33:05 PM
how about summon phantasm? it keeps procking minions on its own.
especialy with a soulwrest instead of the poison sword.
"
spoc002 wrote:
how about summon phantasm? it keeps procking minions on its own.
especialy with a soulwrest instead of the poison sword.

I swap minion damage support with summon phantasm support and did a test in T3 and T13 map. In T13 map, summon phantasm does not do enough damage to clear the map fast enough, it almost feel like Reaper is clearing alone. This is because the other support gem supporting Reaper provide little to none benefit to summon phantasm, also all the +level item/passives does not affect summon phantasm. In the T3 map however, level 20 summon phantasm is doing enough damage, so I only can recommend using summon phantasm in low tier map.

In my opinion, soulwrest is not a good weapon for Reaper, it provides almost no benefit to Reaper other than additional 7L summon phantasm support, which does not do good damage. Switching to soulwrest is losing +5 gem level to Reaper/Envy aura/60% chance to poison.
are there any good corruptions we can get on the 2 unique weapons in this build?

ps: cannot defeat maven watched elder guardians with this :(
Last edited by wsbisev on Aug 3, 2021, 1:52:03 AM
"
wsbisev wrote:
are there any good corruptions we can get on the 2 unique weapons in this build?

No useful corruption on weapon for this build sadly.

I do not have too much problem with witnessed elder guardians. Is it damage issue? Or maybe is the map mods? Some mods can be difficult for witnessed elder guardian, especially you are on 5L now.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 3, 2021, 6:30:26 AM
I've been playing for donkeys years and still am terrible at the game but the whole point of a game is to enjoy it.

It's my second character this league, started off with a zombie necro, got to maps and was just constantly dying. Tried traps and got really bored of that and my RSI was kicking in!

I'm currently on Act 5 with this build and following the guide and gems to the letter. Only levelling unique i have is the tabula which houses all my reaper gems and am levelling with reaper, blade fall and animate weapon and really enjoying it.

I think i've only died once on this character due to me being silly on one of those expedition thingymebobs so thank you for the guide.
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
wsbisev wrote:

I do not have too much problem with witnessed elder guardians. Is it damage issue? Or maybe is the map mods? Some mods can be difficult for witnessed elder guardian, especially you are on 5L now.

Any idea what happens if we change the curse so animate weapons can benefit too? and maybe malevolence instead of skitterbots? (but reduced mana somewhere is needed).

also I might put a lower lvl cwdt for the golem to spam way faster.

oh and i found one of my problems. i though you switched to spirit offering to convocation, but you still used both while i removed that.
Last edited by wsbisev on Aug 3, 2021, 9:56:41 AM
"
mad2moons21 wrote:
I've been playing for donkeys years and still am terrible at the game but the whole point of a game is to enjoy it.

It's my second character this league, started off with a zombie necro, got to maps and was just constantly dying. Tried traps and got really bored of that and my RSI was kicking in!

I'm currently on Act 5 with this build and following the guide and gems to the letter. Only levelling unique i have is the tabula which houses all my reaper gems and am levelling with reaper, blade fall and animate weapon and really enjoying it.

I think i've only died once on this character due to me being silly on one of those expedition thingymebobs so thank you for the guide.

Good to hear that, I have been enjoying making the build work too. I just added leveling/early game aura step guidance in "Leveling" section, you might want to check it out =).
"
wsbisev wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
wsbisev wrote:

Any idea what happens if we change the curse so animate weapons can benefit too? and maybe malevolence instead of skitterbots? (but reduced mana somewhere is needed).

also I might put a lower lvl cwdt for the golem to spam way faster.

oh and i found one of my problems. i though you switched to spirit offering to convocation, but you still used both while i removed that.

Actually I have been thinking to use punishment curse instead, but I think both are usable.

Malevolence is inferior to Skitterbots in every way for this build, it reserves more mana, provide less damage and does not chill enemy.

When you fight bosses, do you actively use summon reaper skill to trigger her powerful attack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info