New Features Suggestion (with images!)

"
Charan wrote:

Moving buff/debuffs down to above the experience bar is a suggestion often made but it's nice to see a visual representation of it. I find that glancing to the top left to see what buffs/debuffs I have can be lethal -- it's like taking your eye off the road to check something while driving in a thunderstorm. The GGG UI is relatively well designed but the top left business is a glaring issue imo.

I have passed this on to the relevant dev.

Ty for your response and ty for sharing with the devs. Glad you like the images.

"
ZhugeLiang wrote:
Agree with all the OP suggested.

It's little changes like these that should be happening every week in patches. Just small little things that take some of the guess work out of the game.

Absolutely. Glad u like it too :)
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Apr 7, 2013, 8:24:13 PM
I vote that all of these appear in a single patch titled "v0.10.xx.Greendude120" for the effort ;) Not all of these ideas are original, but to see them all posted in a single thread, containing not a single word I disagree with.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I vote that all of these appear in a single patch titled "v0.10.xx.Greendude120" for the effort ;) Not all of these ideas are original, but to see them all posted in a single thread, containing not a single word I disagree with.

lol that would be funny! ty, glad you enjoy them too.

I've added a new suggestion! Let me know if you like it.
Still waiting for this to attract GGG's attention. Seems like the players like it so it would be nice to have them give their feedback.
Can't agree with your first suggestion as it destroys the atmosphere of PoE, but rest is nice collection of ideas.

Btw from Max's works the one he did with 'next level' UI looks cool. Additionally not to mention the subtle and great looking ES visual can be seen.

@Charan: Who is making 2D art for now GGG instead of him ?

Edit: For me one of the most anoyying thing in PoE right now you can not track down an item in trade channel as it slides up , and can't read even its suffix/preffixes, whenever each time a new message is popped.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Apr 13, 2013, 4:35:40 AM
+1 for the great ideas, nothing else to say :).
I like them all.
Some of them I wouldn't need, but I'm very partial to the Next Level tooltip.
Great work thinking them out/ collecting them.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
dont know if i like em all but i certainly understand where you are coming from.

+1 for effort and its a nice change from the "omg this is d3 " "i died at 70% and lost too much exp "

thx man . well done

Release: @RangerButNoArrows
These are all amazing ideas.
Thanks guys! Glad you like them. Still kinda hoping GGG will have a look at these so they can give me their feedback too ^.^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info