New Features Suggestion (with images!)

Link to the PoE/GGG associate atrist website is unknown? :) ok so may i post it again i think.

Its a link to Max Shulz gallery - he is creator od 2D art in Path Of Exile. There are images that may be interesting to OP. Its not phishing link. This link was posted on this forums before. I leave it in no 'url' clickable state.
I know that he (link not artist) looks weird but its not my fault :/

I recommend going through the images - lot of coll stuff there. Not only from POE.
Also there are some future (or removed?) things that are not ingame atm (anymore?).

http://www.xoco1.com/work/

Once again - its Max Shulz gallery - he works with GGG. :)

"
-.- the only GGG attention this thread gets is off topic. darn lol..

Its not rly offtopic m8. I think you may be interested in this images. If not then sorry. :/
Last edited by KarraKurri on Apr 5, 2013, 10:23:35 PM
I'm not really surprised...at all.

Good job /sigh
I want every one of these asap. I want em I want em I want em.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
I want every one of these asap. I want em I want em I want em.

^.^ ty. im sure many of us want them all too!
IGN: @GreenDude
"
KarraKurri wrote:

Once again - its Max Shulz gallery - he works with GGG. :)

Awesome art and vision. I could see how Maramoa is supposed to look, since you can't properly see models in-game :\
Thanks for the link!
placeholder for creative sig
+1 to all of them.
"
+1 to all of them.

ty! so far everyone likes these so lets hope GGG devs read it :P
IGN: @GreenDude
+9 out of a possible +10. Excellent suggestions; the only one I'm not sure about is the trade filter, since it'll probably just be bypassed by linking irrelevant items in addition to the one actually advertised.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

I will repost the link that Support edited out of KarraKurri's post simply because I recognised that url immediately. This is the work of Max Schulz, who did both my avatars and my first sword. He's a bloody legend and I am so sad he's no longer associated with Grinding Gear Games.

Edit: Just saw that KarraKurri relinked it. Anyway. The guy's good enough of an artist that he deserves multiple linkage.

Edit 2: some of the sword artwork on that site isn't in the game (yet?), but two of them were early drafts for my first sword. Nice little surprise to see them outside of a google document. :)

__

Responding to OP:

I agree with Scrotes. The trade filter one could be fiddly, but the others make sense. The only one I know GGG would outright deny is the portal timer -- they have plans to remove the timer sooner or later, and don't want people getting used to the idea I believe.

Moving buff/debuffs down to above the experience bar is a suggestion often made but it's nice to see a visual representation of it. I find that glancing to the top left to see what buffs/debuffs I have can be lethal -- it's like taking your eye off the road to check something while driving in a thunderstorm. The GGG UI is relatively well designed but the top left business is a glaring issue imo.

I have passed this on to the relevant dev.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 6, 2013, 7:43:33 PM
Agree with all the OP suggested.

It's little changes like these that should be happening every week in patches. Just small little things that take some of the guess work out of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info