[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

I ran into my first "wall" with this build.

The expedition boss, Uthred. or whatever. I could not kill him before running out of portals. The constant slows and insane amount of HP was just too much.His little beam thing hurts bad and it's fast. There are multiple mechanics where you need to straight up stop fighting and move then when you come back to the fight you're slowed to all hell.

Such a cool fight, visually, but holy hell it's cancer from a mechanics stand point
Can you tell me what fortify corrupt means?
Last edited by gravijas on Aug 8, 2021, 10:18:09 AM
"
gravijas wrote:

You can purchase a corrupted Prismatic Eclipse which gives chance for Fortify on Hit. We use this to free up a gem slot in Leap Slam so we can put something else there.
"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"
gravijas wrote:

You can purchase a corrupted Prismatic Eclipse which gives chance for Fortify on Hit. We use this to free up a gem slot in Leap Slam so we can put something else there.

Oh nice thank you, im playing without fortify atm because of lack of gemslots but this is a nice next upgrade.
so what do you think about my view on dat amazing build? i have reached good automatisation. profile is open.
IGN-Chatillion
seems legit
I like cheese
I'm drooling looking at this 3100 armour shield with 5% life on block on trade for a mirror, insane shield
Im playing Shield Crush this league as well.

If you want do see my character to have some insight, heres the link of PoB(fork): https://pastebin.com/UCHb2hvH

The only thing I think you cant see at PoB, are the Lethal Pride Nodes Bonuses.
I rolled a good one, got 60% physical, 20% armour, 5% physical damage from hits taken as fire, and life leech 0.4%.

Versatile Stance is one of then who got 20% physical, so worth for me taking it.

I still need a lot of upgrades, but the char are doing all content, sirus 9, uber elder, maven, etc.

https://prnt.sc/1mcyozo
Last edited by kodskavator on Aug 10, 2021, 1:01:12 PM
Ended up with this while crafting my chest today.

Doesn't really do much for this build, should I try to sell it off and make another one?
"
Hiwashi wrote:
Ended up with this while crafting my chest today.

Doesn't really do much for this build, should I try to sell it off and make another one?

I'd say to try and see if it sells. I got impatient on mine and just rolled more to get the mods I needed. It might not sell too high since there isn't an open prefix mod to craft life on it, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info