[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
KatKira wrote:
"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
So I made some changes and I would like your opinions.

First of all I decided to drop panopticon as an anointment. I anointed Command of Steel, which saves me 6 skill points, which mean more cluster jewels, which I think is more valuable than Panopticon.

I am using 2 large cluster and 1 small. The first large is Martial Prowess + Fuel the Fight, the second is Battle Hardened + Iron Breaker + Furious Assault and the small one is Feast of Flesh.

I have 3 triple mod basic jewels with life, attack damage while holding a shield and a 3rd mode with either dex or resistances.

I am also thinking of getting a lethal pride in the duelist area for some good mods.

What do you think?

These changes sound perfectly fine, and it's always up to you as to what to do to push the build further. I feel that doing 2 large clusters becomes a bit costly on points since we want high life (I wouldn't dip under 5k), but the choices sound fine.

Lethal Pride juggling kinda sucks but the mods are fantastic. I've already updated the build to explain what to search for on those and options on where to place Lethal Pride.

Currently at 5k life without much life on all my gear. I thing it's fine. Ran out of divines though. My Lethal Pride has shit mods right now lol.

What are your goals with the Lethal Pride? Also I am not sure how correct PoB is with this but with lvl 23 shield crush I have tried having only the Panopticon anoint without command of steel and use large cluster with fuel the fight and gladiators fortitude which gave me 4.4m DPS. Having Command of Steel anoint resulted only in 3.8m DPS while no anoint was 3.5m. If I keep Panopticon and remove large cluster and invest the same points into getting Command of Steel back I also get the same 4.4m DPS. Maybe I am using wrong notables?
Last edited by Buckman on Aug 5, 2021, 10:04:13 AM
The OP explains what nodes you might need from Lethal Pride. Intimidate would be nice.

As for the rest of your questions, currently with my much lower DPS Panopticon is not worth.

Maybe at your DPS it is. If I get a Ryslatha's Coil I might switch it around. But I will never reach your DPS anyway because I am not using HoP, since I hate getting frozen, the new flask changes are trash, so I am running Arctic Armor to not deal with freezes.

Also keep in mind the boost from Panopticon only works when the totems are up.

Can you please share your PoB? That 4.4 mill DPS baffles me. Even when I switch my gems around and use HoP and a coil I can;t get over 1.8 mill.
Last edited by KatKira on Aug 5, 2021, 11:12:17 AM
"
KatKira wrote:
The OP explains what nodes you might need from Lethal Pride. Intimidate would be nice.

As for the rest of your questions, currently with my much lower DPS Panopticon is not worth.

Maybe at your DPS it is. If I get a Ryslatha's Coil I might switch it around. But I will never reach your DPS anyway because I am not using HoP, since I hate getting frozen, the new flask changes are trash, so I am running Arctic Armor to not deal with freezes.

Also keep in mind the boost from Panopticon only works when the totems are up.

Can you please share your PoB? That 4.4 mill DPS baffles me. Even when I switch my gems around and use HoP and a coil I can;t get over 1.8 mill.

That's true. It's only for when totems are up which they probably wont for hard content. I am actually new player that started last league and just this league making some good progress so my knowledge is rather gather from people here. The 4.4m DPS was after the upgrade (lvl 23 shield crush) I didnt make yet and with flasks. Currently I have 2.85m without flasks and without panopticon (https://pastebin.com/US4BPcUB).

The 4.4m DPS after getting +2 and with flasks and panopticon (3.9m without flasks) https://pastebin.com/sJi7YWrR
Last edited by Buckman on Aug 5, 2021, 1:19:21 PM
Yeah your DPS is insane. Pretty good gear for a new player I am impressed.

hello, guys. i have a couple of questions.
1) isn't Surging vitality better than fettle on 2 small clusters?
2) i have prismatic eclipse with resolute(1) and with fortify on hit(2). what is better? 2 points economy if i pick PE with resolute.
3) best annointment? ( command of steel vs precise interception) or even other... i am a bit stuck with my tree.
4) can we afford using 2 cwdt setups somehow? high lvl - cwdt+vaal molten shell+vulnerability. low lvl setup - cwdt+ tempest shield+blood rage. i have 91 free mana atm.
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Aug 5, 2021, 5:23:34 PM
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
hello, guys. i have a couple of questions.
1) isn't Surging vitality better than fettle on 2 small clusters?
2) i have prismatic eclipse with resolute(1) and with fortify on hit(2). what is better? 2 points economy if i pick PE with resolute.
3) best annointment? ( command of steel vs precise interception) or even other... i am a bit stuck with my tree.
4) can we afford using 2 cwdt setups somehow? high lvl - cwdt+vaal molten shell+vulnerability. low lvl setup - cwdt+ tempest shield+blood rage. i have 91 free mana atm.

Hi!

1. If we are going specifically for higher HP, then Fettle is better because of the 20 flat + 10% max hp instead of the regeneration + 8% hp. At the end of the day it's a matter of preference/willingness to pay. Fettle is easily the hardest one to get on a small health cluster.

2. It's all a matter of preference! If you want to run resolute with fortify then feel free, and it gives you a bonus point on the tree to put somewhere else. When it comes to the sake of efficiency, I haven't minmaxed it to that level of optimization just yet solely because I don't have the time to try that all out in game.

3. You should be able to get to Command of Steel manually, but on paper it is better than Precise Interception solely from a damage standpoint. assuming 70 block, 70% increased damage and +3 block is better than 15% increased damage, 6% attack speed, and +3 block.

4. Unless we use corruptions to make space (vulnerability and fortify can be put on corrupts), then otherwise it's pretty difficult to fit it in.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but on the POB u have some skills in red circles, are we ment to take those or?
"
Dooftard wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but on the POB u have some skills in red circles, are we ment to take those or?

I think he had bleed in the filter you can just remove bleed from the search at the bottom
"
fate3 wrote:
"
Dooftard wrote:

I think he had bleed in the filter you can just remove bleed from the search at the bottom

I will make sure to update this and remove any filters when I update the core guide tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know!
"
Buckman wrote:
I think +1 active gems mod on astral plate and +1 to strength gems on amulet can be cheaper option to +2 corrupt and can still allow to get plenty of life and resists. I am personally going for this next. The build is really strong so thanks much for the guide. My investment is around 8 ex and POB dps with given configuration so far is 3m+.

Also took inspiration from KatKira with extra cluster jewel and stayed bit over 5k life. It is kind of difficult to balance life, dex and resists especially with the endgame uniques that do not really give them that much.

I couldn’t find a corrupted +2 armor with life and resists for under 6 ex so I loved the +1 on armor and amulet suggestion. I was able to squeeze out another million dps and stay above 5k health for about 3 ex! Total POB dps is around 5.7 mil with the bleed pop ascendancies instead of challenger (sand stance).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info