Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

Sick of incinerates tiny aoe? Try this setup its sooo fun. If u can get curse on hit it really sweetens the deal and expands your clearspeed by quite the measure. Anything you see onscreen you can attack luring it to your rf i find survivabilitys better with this too since you trash mobs before they even get to you

Havent even leveled the gems and im crushing t5s 50% faster lol

Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 1, 2021, 3:18:33 AM
I have been following this build and am lvl82 already. It's finally starting to power spike I feel like. Couple of questions.

For spectre, should I always prioritise Damage over Time Multiplier mod? What if I have other spectre without it but with Higher Elemental and Fire damage mods? Should I always use the spectre with Damage over Time Multiplier even if other mods are lower?

I am considering using a Stygian Vise belt with a jewel. What jewel would best compliment this build?

What kind of Decree on Gloves works well? Currently I have Trigger Decree of Spite when hit. Are other decrees better?

How does Elemental Overload work? RF doesn't deal crit damage right? I don't get this skill choice, can you explain please?
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Aug 1, 2021, 8:29:23 AM
Incinerate can crit
I see, I was planning to skip Elemental Overload which would save me 2 skill points I could use for some extra skills that give +% to life. Maybe I should get it though.
I also like using Shield Charge + Fortify to have a way to quickly move to a safer location. It fits my playstyle better so that is another change I made.
so... could someone give me insight on how well this build performs on t16 maps?
i understand that the nerfs hit pretty hard, and bossing with RF will be hard. i just want to make sure that you're able to run t15-16 maps at a ressonable speed still before getting into RF again.
I will let you know once I get there, so far I am doing low level maps mostly, still levelling up (need to finish the Breath of Flames / Heart of Fire skill node, improving my gear and I need to finish last ascendancy.

I hope I will be able to do t15-16 maps then, probably still need 7-8 level ups. I hope it will work but I am noob so maybe it won't :D

If it doesn't work I will experiment with making changes to the skill tree / gem setup / ascendancy choices to see if I can improve the build.
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Aug 1, 2021, 5:04:21 PM
"
I have been following this build and am lvl82 already. It's finally starting to power spike I feel like. Couple of questions.

For spectre, should I always prioritise Damage over Time Multiplier mod? What if I have other spectre without it but with Higher Elemental and Fire damage mods? Should I always use the spectre with Damage over Time Multiplier even if other mods are lower?

I am considering using a Stygian Vise belt with a jewel. What jewel would best compliment this build?

What kind of Decree on Gloves works well? Currently I have Trigger Decree of Spite when hit. Are other decrees better?

How does Elemental Overload work? RF doesn't deal crit damage right? I don't get this skill choice, can you explain please?

This enchants ok but u want commandment of light 4 regen , Ele overlord works for incinerate and is the bulk of its damage.

Yes dot multi is rf's most valuble asset in dps, allongside high life

Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 2, 2021, 10:14:16 AM
"
I will let you know once I get there, so far I am doing low level maps mostly, still levelling up (need to finish the Breath of Flames / Heart of Fire skill node, improving my gear and I need to finish last ascendancy.

I hope I will be able to do t15-16 maps then, probably still need 7-8 level ups. I hope it will work but I am noob so maybe it won't :D

If it doesn't work I will experiment with making changes to the skill tree / gem setup / ascendancy choices to see if I can improve the build.

This settups about t11-12 viable rn Some bosses are kinda harsh but enduring cry holds off most, not done my 4th lab yet, at the very minimum this chars early red viable, past that its all down to gearing up in high life,cblood jewel ailment immune ect.... Then its 95% content viable

Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 2, 2021, 10:22:45 AM
"
Tyraelmx wrote:
so... could someone give me insight on how well this build performs on t16 maps?
i understand that the nerfs hit pretty hard, and bossing with RF will be hard. i just want to make sure that you're able to run t15-16 maps at a ressonable speed still before getting into RF again.

Quoted wp read previous post
Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 2, 2021, 10:24:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info