Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

First build guide im following
got to survivable at around 52, still squishy at 60, but starting to shine
through, and dps is decent. Love it so far :)
How about using replica atziri ammy? It is not cheap for league starters, but it looks pretty good
"
Orthaux wrote:
Spoiler
I've done Chieftain RF builds for like 4 leagues now, and I've found that the fastest process for me is this:

Mule a Purifying Flame, Flame Wall, Arcane Surge, Infused Channeling and Spell Cascade using the witch, by doing quests up to and including Breaking Some Eggs in Mudflats. I put PF + Arcane Surge, Flame Wall + Spell Cascade, and use the Infused later when I have a flame totem.

On the Tree, if you are comfortable with spending a bunch of Regrets and passive refunds later, you can path directly toward the Magmatic Strikes/Arsonist cluster through the melee start node and small Strength passives. This will give a much-needed damage increase to your fire spells, something that is in short supply for the marauder. If you don't want to spend a bunch of points to refund, instead you will follow the path from start through the life/regen nodes then up to the cluster, though this can be a little slower as you have basically no +fire dmg except for what may be on your equipment.

When Holy Flame Totem is available, get it. Link it to Infused Channeling. Link Flame Wall with Spell Cascade. The play style is to drop your totem and run. Drop totem + flame wall for extra killing power. Bosses, you throw in purifying flame spam. When you can get Added Fire Damage, link one with both totem and purifying flame.

These spells should last you until you can switch to RF. Get to Siosa, then you can start setting up your Incinerate and supports/auras that you can't get from vendors. If you want to spend some currency in trade league, you can buy Springleaf, Shaper's Seed, and 1 or 2 Kikazaru rings. With these, by the time you do your first lab (I usually do it at around 30) and take Tasalio, you can turn on RF conditionally. Keep your Purifying Flame and totem setups, though, as the Consecrated Ground they drop is important to fill the gaps in your life regen.

From then on, it's a simple matter of getting more regen, getting the +1% Max Resistance nodes (Soul of Steel and Barbarism) and chasing toward Call to Arms to get your instant-cast Enduring Cry, which you can then use as your general move/walk hotkey to always be casting it. Once you can turn on RF, it just gets easier and easier.

Try to get a Vaal RF if you can. I usually have pretty good luck finding one in Vaal side areas, but buy one if you have bad luck. The Vaal effect can be nice on bosses, since your damage is going to be quite mediocre as far as spell builds are concerned, until you can get some more damage nodes.
Spoiler

Thank you for your detailed explanation, this helps a lot!
following the guide so far, having fun but why no mobility skill? is adding flame dash and subtracting something possible?
Having fun so far been using rf since act 7 nearly at maps, playing on console but all gears ssf so far...

Spoiler

I do wonder 2 things..

-will a curse on hit ring work with incinerate?

-are we on burning ground with rf?(soul of abberath 10% ms)

Oh and thnx for yet another reliable build, i always enjoy your builds :)
Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Jul 30, 2021, 12:52:41 PM
"
Dooftard wrote:
following the guide so far, having fun but why no mobility skill? is adding flame dash and subtracting something possible?

Possibilities:

1. use a unset ring (with a socket)
2. use a Ring with "Curse Enemies with Flammability on Hit":
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/oERE4hl

Then you have a free slot.

If you do both or use 2 unset rings, you can link Flame Dash with Arcane Surge Support, to have more damage and mana regen.

Sam
The cake is a lie
Last edited by Linina on Jul 30, 2021, 6:13:35 PM
"

-will a curse on hit ring work with incinerate?

Yes, Incinerate hits, RF does not!

You can buy a Ring with Curse Enemies with Flammability on Hit:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/oERE4hl

Sam
The cake is a lie
Last edited by Linina on Jul 30, 2021, 6:10:18 PM
Thankyou

Usin this setup till i craft a rare flam ring, ic durations nice in exchange and i can turn off clarity for some life back (till i setup wave)

Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Jul 31, 2021, 6:46:11 AM
would it be worthwhile switching to a koams heart + scorching ray weapon?

wondering if you can still make rf powerful alone with a little tinker of the tree and dropping incinerate. using a RF 6l helm, maybe EE? more aoe / clusters?

iirc..

what scales rf is
-burning damage
-fire dot multi
-high life

let me know what you guys think to this as i really want to be pure rf when i hit late game.

would it be worthwhile switching to a koams heart + scorching ray weapon?

wondering if you can still make rf powerful alone with a little tinker of the tree and dropping incinerate. using a RF 6l helm, maybe EE? more aoe / clusters?

iirc..

what scales rf is
-burning damage
-fire dot multi
-high life
-area damage
-fire damage / elemental damage

--feel free to correct me on any of those mods^---

let me know what you guys think to this as i really want to be pure rf when i hit late game.

Last edited by Cchris07 on Aug 1, 2021, 1:18:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info