[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Checked the POB for this build. Isn't 200k ish dps really low, even with the suggested high budget gear its still only 300k dps. am i missing something
"
CosmicKin wrote:
Checked the POB for this build. Isn't 200k ish dps really low, even with the suggested high budget gear its still only 300k dps. am i missing something

Look in the POB notes to learn how to calculate a more accurate dps value.
I got to 88 (so far) with this build, it's pretty good! Didn't knew I could ever be practically immune to the lab's traps lol. I feel so tanky.

Will likely go with this build again as a league starter. Thanks!
What would be a suitable alternative for frost wall that will provide me defense but not impede my movement in delves?
I've decided to try out Cold Snap in lieu of Frost Wall. The frenzy charges you get from killing an enemy in the skills area is a good bonus.
Since Ball lightning is mainly for single target damage. Would it be better to have 40 increased damage enchant rather than area of effect?
"
Since Ball lightning is mainly for single target damage. Would it be better to have 40 increased damage enchant rather than area of effect?

That sounds like a good idea actually.
"

Due to Ball Lightning's behavior, it can gain additional hits depending on its AoE radius and the enemy hitbox size. Important thresholds for us are 11 hits at 28 radius, which the build reaches with relatively low investment, 12 hits at 31 radius, and 13 hits at 33 radius at high investment.

If you are aiming for 33 radius then you will probably need it. I am settling for 31 but I have not done the math to see if I can get there without the helmet enchant.
pastebin SSL error
was kaspersky so far so good thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info