3.15 🥶Ice Trap🥶 Saboteur OR Raider League Starter Build - Freeze ALL BOSSES with Un-Nerfed Damage

"
Zuuule wrote:
I've read through the PoB and still can't seem to find where we are getting our endurance charges from. What am I missing? The config section of the PoB has it checked.

Slavedriver's gloves has 10% chance to gain endurance charges
Hi there!
At first, thanks author for this build guide - it's a great work you've done!
Second, I am new one to this game and have some troubles with passing the high tier maps (i am ok to 11-12, but 13-15 is unreal to complete if they are yellow and corrupted). I can't afford to have unique gloves and amulet yet. I decided to take my malachais ring off untill I'll reach harder bosses such as Sirus (i take the ring off because it lowering my resistances so much i need to get it on my another items and its hard to get critical strikes/life/dex/evasion/etc on them) and remake my equip enother way, but i still have the ring in my stash. I died too much in both cases. Can someone help me to check what's wrong? I think i made somewhere a fatal mistake with passive skills or gear.
Link to profile - (chek char CallMyWife) - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Mitra1809/characters
Thanks!
"
VoiD_HighLord wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:
I've read through the PoB and still can't seem to find where we are getting our endurance charges from. What am I missing? The config section of the PoB has it checked.

Slavedriver's gloves has 10% chance to gain endurance charges

Thank you, not sure how I didn't see that.
Last edited by Zuuule on Aug 4, 2021, 2:28:04 PM
"
Tarfie20 wrote:
Hi there!
Second, I am new one to this game and have some troubles with passing the high tier maps (i am ok to 11-12, but 13-15 is unreal to complete if they are yellow and corrupted). I can't afford to have unique gloves and amulet yet. I decided to take my malachais ring off untill I'll reach harder bosses such as Sirus (i take the ring off because it lowering my resistances so much i need to get it on my another items and its hard to get critical strikes/life/dex/evasion/etc on them) and remake my equip enother way, but i still have the ring in my stash. I died too much in both cases. Can someone help me to check what's wrong? I think i made somewhere a fatal mistake with passive skills or gear.
Link to profile - (chek char CallMyWife) - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Mitra1809/characters
Thanks!

1.) Get your resists (over)capped for sure. Maybe change the craft on your belt to double resists. Any map mods that reduce your resists really hurt you since you are not overcapped. You want to be over 75% by I would say 15%
2.) You have 5 link Tinker so you should go EB and drop the mana flasks for new ones. Quartz and Silver perhaps.
3.) Save your currency to get a 6L Tinker to boost damage.
4.) Getting all your gems to at least lvl 20/20 to corrupt them for a chance at 21/20.

I'm no expert at the build as it's all new to me as well but these are just a few things my untrained eye caught after looking at your character.
Last edited by Zuuule on Aug 4, 2021, 3:02:35 PM
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
Tarfie20 wrote:
Hi there!
Thanks!

1.) Get your resists capped for sure. Maybe change the craft on your belt to double resists.
2.) You have 5 link Tinker so you should go EB and drop the mana flasks for new ones. Quartz and Silver perhaps.
4.) Getting all your gems to at least lvl 20/20 to corrupt them for a chance at 21/20.

I'm no expert at the build as it's all new to me as well but these are just a few things my untrained eye caught after looking at your character.

Thank you for your advises!!! I realised that i missed the EB even when it was in POB tree all the time, just tried to go on a map also with a Q.flask and it sooo much easier. God bless you
"
Tarfie20 wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
Tarfie20 wrote:
Hi there!
Thanks!

1.) Get your resists capped for sure. Maybe change the craft on your belt to double resists.

Thank you for your advises!!! I realised that i missed the EB even when it was in POB tree all the time, just tried to go on a map also with a Q.flask and it sooo much easier. God bless you

You are very welcome! :). Remember, when you have Eldritch battery you can get rid of both mana flasks as you will only be using mana to reserve auras.
Hello there,

Today I am facing a dilemma, I have the currency for up my build with Slavedriver's and more, but I don't see the advantage to taking them. If I drop my current gloves I will lose some survivability and I will not be able to keep all my mana reservation skill since i will lose Eldritch battery (i need some mana for the other skills).
With the Slavedriver's I can drop Eldritch battery so I have 3 free skill points, it's cool but not a game changer IMO. Honestly, I don't know if the Slavedriver's are a good option for me...

Thx for ur kinds advices.
"
Robchel wrote:
Hello there,

Today I am facing a dilemma, I have the currency for up my build with Slavedriver's and more, but I don't see the advantage to taking them. If I drop my current gloves I will lose some survivability and I will not be able to keep all my mana reservation skill since i will lose Eldritch battery (i need some mana for the other skills).
With the Slavedriver's I can drop Eldritch battery so I have 3 free skill points, it's cool but not a game changer IMO. Honestly, I don't know if the Slavedriver's are a good option for me...

Also concerned about this. Architech's seems pretty awesome and I am not sure what Slavedriver's brings to the take besides some extra area and ability to save a few passives from taking EB. Is that all there is to this or am I missing something? Especially considering the cost of Slavedriver's compared to Architech's.
"
GoodApollo13 wrote:
"
Robchel wrote:
Hello there,

Also concerned about this. Architech's seems pretty awesome and I am not sure what Slavedriver's brings to the take besides some extra area and ability to save a few passives from taking EB. Is that all there is to this or am I missing something? Especially considering the cost of Slavedriver's compared to Architech's.

TPB has an updated video and pob with icetrap and seismic trap and is using a Devouring Diadem, sounds like a good alternative to slavedrivers becoz i was thinking the same thing.... EB is really nice
"
Robchel wrote:
Hello there,

The only real advantage to having slavedrivers over anything else might be that you can get endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info