[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

Hi, this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/yypw2hc9 can you check it and tell me what can update for nect step?
Last edited by Bhaal807 on Dec 12, 2021, 6:29:43 AM
I'll update things soon. I actually got a good grasp of how to optimally level this build now among other things. It's as good as I remember it even with the nerfs since 3.14. It's really nice being able to stunlock even the most dangerous league mechanic combo.
Looking forward to reading the updates ;)
Status update. Breezing through reds, all the new bosses are down. Have barely gotten any ex drops until today, total spent so far is about 2 ex. My gear as a result is very crap so I only got 3.5K hp atm and no movespeed but due to dashing around with whirling blades things are fine. I also just remembered to pick up Sinvicta, so all of this was without rampage. Rampage will make things much easier.

There is a new boot influence from eater that has you do brittle ground for up to 4 seconds at Grand. This means no more need to pump the AG for damage to inflict brittle, it can go pure tank which makes the build a lot less stressful since with the removal of dodge the AG became a lot less tanky. Not needing Galesight opened up new helm options for the AG, fixing this problem. This also means can freely use Gravebinders without a downside, since painseekers are no longer needed.

Overall the build is far smoother to play without investment since it doesn't have todo Vaal Breach stuff on bosses now. Also means could use hubris and try and highroll a bunch of slum lords but I can't afford that sorta thing.
"

Overall the build is far smoother to play without investment since it doesn't have todo Vaal Breach stuff on bosses now. Also means could use hubris and try and highroll a bunch of slum lords but I can't afford that sorta thing.

Why you don't need Vaal Breach for bosses now ?
"
Why you don't need Vaal Breach for bosses now ?

As mentioned don't need to use painseekers anymore so Gravebinds + 3-5 Jars > Change to flasks you want to use > Punch boss is a much better system.
Status update. Character is almost final, minus things such as Awakened Gems and min-maxing jewels. Was about to start recording footage to show off boss kills, etc.

Problem is ever since a certain Archnemesis combination yesterday my Animate Guardian seems to be unable to block or something similar. It's completely bricked my build, white packs are now a health risk to my AG and I can't do anything. Respeccing, summoning new one, changing gear parts, all results in the same punching bag. Going to see if letting it die in PvP will "reset" it and fix the problem, if it doesn't I'm out of ideas =(

Edit - Fixed the problem, turns out my damage was too high. Yes, that seriously was the problem.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Feb 12, 2022, 10:13:34 AM
Hello,
I pick Sovereignty to get some aura reservation, then I added determination, precision and dread banner. I also took Divine Shield to get a bit more tanky.
this build don't have any defend layer? why your AG don't equip brittle ground boot instead of that shield?
"
nguoidoi22 wrote:
this build don't have any defend layer? why your AG don't equip brittle ground boot instead of that shield?

The shield is better and the AG has even better boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info