[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
Bangsyad wrote:
you could get 'never deal crit' scouge mod for ag armor so that it won't get crazy and get degen.

Pros:
-No more whispers degen
-Meat Shield means AG would stay away from dangerous mobs and survive longer

Cons:
-It would lose the 50% increased attack speed / damage from whispers
-Meat Shield means less AG weapons spawned
-Meat Shield means the AG itself is not dealing damage as often vs bosses
Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Nov 8, 2021, 11:21:08 AM
So someone was asking about my AG's equips.

galesight with +%increased effect of cold ailments.

Ephemeral Garb with AG drops this item on death (use this for freeze and slow immune+ no crits)

Gravebind with curse with ele weakness.

+1 curse boots with 2% life Regen enchant

Then I have a. pretty nice voidforge that landed attack speed corrupt, and then hit a flat physical wrangle.

I think in terms of survivability (mine lived easily all thru simulacrum) I have the alt minion life gem with 1% Regen. Anomalous Feeding Frenzy for 1% life every time they attack. then grabbed a tiny bit of extra Regen from the tree. I think that's all, oh and I run Bone offering so they have high block with 4% Regen if blocked recently.
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
"
Bangsyad wrote:
you could get 'never deal crit' scouge mod for ag armor so that it won't get crazy and get degen.

Pros:
-No more whispers degen
-Meat Shield means AG would stay away from dangerous mobs and survive longer

Cons:
-It would lose the 50% increased attack speed / damage from whispers
-Meat Shield means less AG weapons spawned
-Meat Shield means the AG itself is not dealing damage as often vs bosses

- no whisper degen by RT is crucial. if that possible you can wear body armor other than Gruthkul which more helpful. If there is degen Gruskul grant only some cold res and 200 life.
-meat shield do not decrease spawned rate because of gravebind on AG
-AG it self have low damage because AG gem is linked with defensive support gem and AGW is linked with offensive supportgem.
-If AG can apply brittle and curse, AG done all of his job
"
Bangsyad wrote:

It'd also never apply Brittle with a 300% crit multi, significantly reducing your damage against bosses.
"
"
Bangsyad wrote:

It'd also never apply Brittle with a 300% crit multi, significantly reducing your damage against bosses.

.... 300? Nope. That is comming from painseeker which we do not use anymore.
We have to use gravebind on ag. Gravebind grant much much much high sustain of ag weapon.

RT on ag body armor only affect on ag and agw still can crit. In addition galesight's brittle is only from ag not agw.

We do not link any crit multi related gem on ag. Only if u use crit multi large cluster jewel, u could increase crit multi. Minion's base crit multi is only 130%. U only lose 30% and gain defensive or offensive part on ag.

If u use RT belly of beast, you can significantly increase ag's life. If u use RT inpulsa, your map clearing is much higher. Gravebind make AG explode all shoked enemy.

In addition, u dont need high brittle because of new mastery which grant 100% critchance of minion
"
Halbae wrote:
We do not link any crit multi related gem on ag

If you are dropping Painseekers, you are since its the best damage link for the AG and it needs to make up the damage loss. Likely also need +% cold ailment effect on the Galesight too. To make up for the loss of Painseekers, AG needs to hit for double damage at least. Secondy the extra Leech AG's get from hitting harder negates the degen of skull where as an AG that never crits has to make up for the loss of leech it from the lower damage it now deals.

"
Halbae wrote:
In addition, u dont need high brittle because of new mastery which grant 100% critchance of minion

100% increased Crit chance when you already have 750% inc crit chance does not make up for the several flat crit chance acquired from Brittle. If it did, we wouldn't need Brittle in the first place.
With the new Gravebind setup, AG doesn't really need to do ANY damage beyond popping a few worms at the start. All kills from the swords are credited to AG, so you get 100% uptime on the level 20 AWs. Even during very sparse maps I'm now going through so many sword summons that it's becoming a problem. The older ones that manage to grab a buff aura from Behead keep getting replaced, and even the 4 second Onslaught buff isn't getting a chance to time out before the sword gets replaced. If they didn't have the absolutely ludicrous movespeed combination of Anomalous Convocation, Ravenous Horde, and Haste, they wouldn't even reach the enemy half of the time.

That said, I'm hitting a bit of a wall on damage output. I'm struggling on things like Hydra with Maven Regen.
Last edited by Nytemare3701 on Nov 20, 2021, 10:11:49 AM
"
Nytemare3701 wrote:
With the new Gravebind setup, AG doesn't really need to do ANY damage beyond popping a few worms at the start. All kills from the swords are credited to AG, so you get 100% uptime on the level 20 AWs. Even during very sparse maps I'm now going through so many sword summons that it's becoming a problem. The older ones that manage to grab a buff aura from Behead keep getting replaced, and even the 4 second Onslaught buff isn't getting a chance to time out before the sword gets replaced. If they didn't have the absolutely ludicrous movespeed combination of Anomalous Convocation, Ravenous Horde, and Haste, they wouldn't even reach the enemy half of the time.

That said, I'm hitting a bit of a wall on damage output. I'm struggling on things like Hydra with Maven Regen.

Several ways to increase your damage:
- Hydrosphere with a divergent melee splash (instead of behead, which is a poor damage support overall)
- Marohi erqi + rallying cry in weapon swap
- Frost bomb to heavily reduce the life regen from Maven.
- If you use hydrosphere, you can then drop elemental army and get feeding frenzy on AG instead.
Last edited by Keyen on Nov 20, 2021, 7:08:37 PM
"
Nytemare3701 wrote:
With the new Gravebind setup, AG doesn't really need to do ANY damage beyond popping a few worms at the start.

Yes it does and I have already explained why multiple times but I'll do it one last time.

"

If the AG doesn't do enough damage, you don't have brittle. Without brittle your damage tanks. Without Painseekers or damage on the AG, you don't have brittle resulting in your overall damage being crippled by a lot.

Also

"
All kills from the swords are credited to AG, so you get 100% uptime on the level 20 AWs. Even during very sparse maps I'm now going through so many sword summons that it's becoming a problem. The older ones that manage to grab a buff aura from Behead keep getting replaced, and even the 4 second Onslaught buff isn't getting a chance to time out before the sword gets replaced. If they didn't have the absolutely ludicrous movespeed combination of Anomalous Convocation, Ravenous Horde, and Haste, they wouldn't even reach the enemy half of the time.

This is why I don't like Gravebind it ruins the thing this build is best at, mapping.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Nov 21, 2021, 5:34:26 AM
Hi, could you post a high budget version of the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info