[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

2H weapon swap working for rallying cry is really nice tech.

Even if the default weapon splash doesn't work with hydrosphere, it might do if you link divergent melee splash.
So I decided to try out the weapon swap Marohi Erqui as I too made a tankier build so wanted it for the big boss fights. Then I accidentally 6 linked a Marohi so here we are haha.

It seems to work quite well. I obliterated Sirus’ final form. Some things to bear in mind, it seems to have a range that the swords need to be in when you cast the buff. Also don’t recast any swords after as fresh ones won’t get the buff.

Seems like really good tech though for ppl who want to build tankier and still delete bosses.

I’m gonna mess around with it some more today, but yea it seems to be working.
The 6L marohi is not wasted, you can link intimidating cry on the last link, so you can intimidate a boss while benefiting from enhance and urgent order. It's far from being required, but it's okay.

And yeah, you need to be close to the boss, since you need 35 power (the boss for 20 and the 15 summons) for max bonus.
Last edited by Keyen on Nov 4, 2021, 3:58:01 PM
I’m going to have intimidate from the Awakened melee Phys so I did increased AOE as the last link just to improve coverage/consistency, otherwise that’d be awesome!
Good point, I was certain AMPD got the intimidate removed with the 3.15 and the "Woke gems are too good, let's remove the interesting stuff on them". But missed the fact it got reintroduced on 3.16.
Last edited by Keyen on Nov 4, 2021, 7:49:56 PM
Edit: Double post for no reasons u_u
Last edited by Keyen on Nov 4, 2021, 7:49:37 PM
So I made it to wave 30 of simulacrum, almost had it but died and then got gimped by one of the bosses before I could get my swords up upon re-entering.

My animate guardian survived everything easily so that was great he facetanked kosis easily and all that. There are still a few big Dps upgrades I can do then I think 30 would be a relative breeze.
"
BlueSky88 wrote:
So I made it to wave 30 of simulacrum, almost had it but died and then got gimped by one of the bosses before I could get my swords up upon re-entering.

My animate guardian survived everything easily so that was great he facetanked kosis easily and all that. There are still a few big Dps upgrades I can do then I think 30 would be a relative breeze.

what gear you use on animate guardian? corrapts? my just died 1 hour ago at 100 deli map
"
Only two you must use is increased critical damage and elemental pen. First awakened gem should be melee phys to get access to intimidate. Outside of that it's essentially pick the combination that results in the biggest PoB number or highest QoL.

Why is Elemental Pen used over Cold Pen support? Is it not 100% cold conversion?

Edit:

I just realized VoidForge gives random elemental damage buff, my bad.

Might want to add that into the gem description because it's a small detail that is easy to miss.
Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Nov 8, 2021, 9:28:36 AM
you could get 'never deal crit' scouge mod for ag armor so that it won't get crazy and get degen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info