Between Season Race 15: 8 Minute Sprint

GGG can you implement loading time compensation for players with old PC's? Like when event duration 3 hours then event duration for players with long loading time = event duration (3 hour) + time spent on loading from zone to zone.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Last edited by Asterlius on Aug 23, 2022, 12:17:03 PM
put POE on a usb and play it from there
If I remember to actually partake in this, the games going on a RAMdisk for the duration of the race.
"
IRSmoh wrote:
If I remember to actually partake in this, the games going on a RAMdisk for the duration of the race.

^Loading times, what are those? ^-^
"
Asterlius wrote:
"
Ekalindorskii wrote:
GGG can you implement loading time compensation for players with old PC's? Like when event duration 3 hours then event duration for players with long loading time = event duration (3 hour) + time spent on loading from zone to zone.

Just upgrade your pc.

Easy to say, but for some people its huge issue discouraging them to even participate in races. No need to be arogantic.
The main reason I don't compete in any races is because sometimes it takes me almost a minute to load into certain zones.. Which prtty much disqualifies me from ever winning a single race.. After the first one I just gave up because there is really no way for me to compete.
Now this is going to be very amusing and good fun, bet there is going to be a lot of deaths with the rush to grab exp ;-)

I've not got a hope in hell of winning, but it's going to be a good laugh running.
Last edited by Jaknet on Apr 6, 2013, 8:06:13 AM
"
Ekalindorskii wrote:

This would be abused.

I don't want to sound arrogant or anything, but if your loading times hinder significantly your progression, then you are the only one who might be able to do something about that, not GGG.
Take care out there.
Now I just hope it will be made on the evening or the weekend (preferably) so most of the people can try it :)
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info