0.10.5 Patch Notes

honestly i am not happy with these new aura looks..too much dumbed down..too faded and boring look..they all the same now ..just rings

would like it alot if u could toggle this in ure own menu on /off or or low medium high settings in intensity
it is personal for everyone to choose how they like it
just like back in titan quest days with some add-on they also took the nice aura effects off and i didnt like it at all
Last edited by dennimon on Apr 8, 2013, 8:32:27 AM
Aura's are perfect for those who want the best fps and less lag.

Aura's are boring for those who play alone or have a beast of a pc.

Perhaps a toggle in UI to compromise but would this be a massive job for GGG to do?
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
I really like new Auras. Anyway I believe would be better if we could choose - having extra graphic or not.
ING: MG
great patch tho i preferred old auras more - maybe i'm more for a eye candy type of guy but for me new auras are just bit too simple and unattractive at least think about giving us option under gfx settings to switch to old ones :)
"
HAJIMEdj wrote:
no chaos inlusion in all resist modifiers

I thought all res just includes the elemental stuff lightning, cold and fire.
I like the way how chaos is a separate thing. Hence the skill tree stuff, e.g. CI.
Sweet!
"
KenshiD wrote:
Why did people like the old auras?

The old ones looked out of place, too fancy and had performance issues.

In late game you couldn't see your character because someone decorated you with a christmastree lights.

Really the auras looked awful!

I like the minimalistic approach the new auras have! Simple but nice.

The only thing I am disappointed in is that Molten Shell and Tempest Shield still look like eyecancer. But I guess that will be changed soon as well.

So yeah I am one of those who like the new aura.

I think what GGG should do if they are not sure about a thing is to make Polls so people can vote on what they like and what not.

You missed my post then :P

Yeah, minimalist design FTW. Add Righteous Fire to your list.
IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
THANKS FOR NEW AURAS!

Everything is soooooo much clearer now!

in huge pack of mobs i can actually distinguish each and every one of the mobs in pack due to minimal aura spam!

Thank you!

+1 great job
After patch whisper doesnt work at me
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/320664
gg
"
RabidMonk wrote:
So...... anyone notice the hidden buff to enduring cry? <3 ggg It's perfect now.

Which?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info