0.10.5 Patch Notes

Mother of god... Melee splash + Infernal blow=?????
"Creepers gonna Creep"
This patch sound's good, I'm excited !
Good to see more melee support and bug fixes.

Not good to see the silverbranch nerf and the according legacy item precedent make it into the final patch.

And regarding bandit waypoints being moved to prevent trivial farming: Why target bandits but leave Calef in his current location? He takes roughly the same amount of time to kill, his drop quality is far superior and hes a much easier battle on all difficulties.

Edit: I assume the bandit change is due to bots?
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Apr 7, 2013, 9:08:56 PM
:( at least the attempt to represent the elements were there... I never thought they looked like a mashed cloud of color. but then I actually expect when I add an element to something in a game it should be represented somehow but never is, kinda sorta will do i guess though which element does the most damage is of little concern to me. maybe that's just my particular flavor of continuity. and it is plainly stated in the notes that the auras are being reduced in complexity, separately from removing the disco ball from allies... I guess it'll take until after the patch to really know what that means, but i like the way the auras look. it doesn't really change much game wise I suppose. /shrug oh well

ps... oh god the new auras are so... sigh... they are aweful... my reaction has just been justified... refinement ok... but this?
Last edited by arden03 on Apr 7, 2013, 9:27:19 PM
so... 1 min left... bb rangers, hi melees!
Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 7, 2013, 9:08:58 PM
"
KoTao wrote:
Good to see more melee support and bug fixes.

Not good to see the silverbranch nerf and the according legacy item precedent make it into the final patch.

And regarding bandit waypoints being moved to prevent trivial farming: Why target bandits but leave Calef in his current location? He takes roughly the same amount of time to kill, his drop quality is far superior and hes a much easier battle on all difficulties.

Edit: I assume the bandit change is due to bots?

Because cherry picking is fun!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
neat
Hmmm...the new aura effects are a little too subtle.
"
silmarilion6 wrote:
"
Wait so you are asking us what you should do?

No, I'm asking if there is gonna be a change or if this game gonna be a boring 1/2 skill grind with the build copied from the streamers (so basicly the game just requires time unless u play races and/or HC) or if it's gonna get intresting ? FPS need time and practice (agility and fast thinking) too be good. Strategy need long term thinking... LOL needs both,,,, . POE/D3 need luck and what ? Agility ? nope. Thinking ? Nope, best builds are handed to you. All u need is to know what build is good and the price to sell you'r drops for... . No story, no variation, no skill, no balance... .

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you understood I was mocking you. My question was rhetorical.

There are other games to play if you don't like this one. There are other threads where you can bitch about this one, too. They don't have titles like "Beta Patch Notes".

Still think you're being a bit optimistic about the whole girlfriend thing though. But good luck to you.
"
so... 1 min left... bb rangers, hi melees!

you mean goodbye range build and hi melee build.

ok one question next patch would there be more melee support gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info