0.10.5 Patch Notes

^
let the race for gems begin!
"
exiis wrote:
I don't want to vent, but really....I lvled a chanr JUST for aoe viper strike...i even geared noded in the passive tree around this build..now they nerf it before it even comes out.

Melee STILL has to be in melee range to do aoe..

range can kill mobs without any risk..its SOOO dumb.. like I don't even understand please Chris let me understand why you keep making melee so unappealing to play...like please..what is the point of playing melee and risking dieing when you can just be range and stand a screen away and kill mobs...

welcome to arpg

WTB patch pst
"
Wait so you are asking us what you should do?

No, I'm asking if there is gonna be a change or if this game gonna be a boring 1/2 skill grind with the build copied from the streamers (so basicly the game just requires time unless u play races and/or HC) or if it's gonna get intresting ? FPS need time and practice (agility and fast thinking) too be good. Strategy need long term thinking... LOL needs both,,,, . POE/D3 need luck and what ? Agility ? nope. Thinking ? Nope, best builds are handed to you. All u need is to know what build is good and the price to sell you'r drops for... . No story, no variation, no skill, no balance... .
IGN: Silmar
Offering 100gcp for patch
was hoping for a noon/7pm patch..oh well. Here to seeing it soon
first multistrikes will prob go for 1-2 exalt
When will the patch deploy? Should be around this time, right?

Also can anyone answer me if GGG will ever consider Reduced Mana working with Arctic Armour? (like % removal from the cost of maintaining it constant)

Will the 0.10.6 patch deploy next week as well? Or will you postpone till the next week?

IGN: StN_
"
Basement wrote:
first multistrikes will prob go for 1-2 exalt

not after when ppl made exalts 8gcp on sc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info