[3.17] strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator -- League Start & End Game v3.17.03.17.22

Hey op,

I noticed in section 1.3 it still lists Versatile Combatant as a build-enabling ascendency, but that ascendency notable has been removed from the ascendency and added to the general tree. I'm guessing that no longer applies?

Thanks for the build, its been fun so far.
"
Hey op,

I noticed in section 1.3 it still lists Versatile Combatant as a build-enabling ascendency, but that ascendency notable has been removed from the ascendency and added to the general tree. I'm guessing that no longer applies?

Thanks for the build, its been fun so far.

The guide section has not been updated to 3.16 yet. You want to take Versatile Combatant on the tree. I think it's the quickest way to up your defense. Later in the game you can spec out of it and get spell block from other sources (i.e. 3.16 PoB).

This build as is as great anymore, it got nerfed for 3 leagues straight (first offense and now defense). I am still trying out ways to make it endgame viable.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
"
alphazeta33 wrote:
Will you be taking any Bleed or DoT masteries before clusters? "+3% to DoT Multiplier per Endurance charge" in combo with enduring cry, and "+10% to DoT Multiplier if you've killed recently" look interesting.

Lacerate bleed is one of those builds which can be decent without clusters. So I would leave those for the absolute end of min-maxing. And I think clusters won't be that much of improvement but rather a slightly different flavor of this build.
Currently if you use an axe as a weapon there are so many good skills on the tree. And you feel that there's too few skill points available to spend even at lvl 100.

"
alphazeta33 wrote:

Does increased duration of bleeding/ailments increase damage in any way, or does the total damage remain unaffected just dealt slower?

Yes, it does.
Bleeding is damage over time and deals a certain damage per second, so extending that time means the total damage over time will be higher. The opposite is true as well, reductions to ailment/bleed/over time duration lower total damage per bleed.
"
artisanix wrote:

Lacerate bleed is one of those builds which can be decent without clusters. So I would leave those for the absolute end of min-maxing. And I think clusters won't be that much of improvement but rather a slightly different flavor of this build.
Currently if you use an axe as a weapon there are so many good skills on the tree. And you feel that there's too few skill points available to spend even at lvl 100.

It's just there's currently no 3.16 PoB without clusters. So I'm not sure where masteries are being taken, or skipped in favor of more nodes
Last edited by artisanix on Oct 29, 2021, 4:35:23 PM
"
alphazeta33 wrote:
It's just there's currently no 3.16 PoB without clusters. So I'm not sure where masteries are being taken, or skipped in favor of more nodes

On my profile you have lacerate glad with skill tree for lvl 97 without clusters and with masteries for this league. It's possible to import it to PoB and tinker some more with that build. As it can be improved with awakended gems and maybe couple of other things here and there. That's just one of many examples.
Last edited by artisanix on Oct 29, 2021, 4:35:04 PM
"
artisanix wrote:
"
alphazeta33 wrote:

On my profile you have lacerate glad with skill tree for lvl 97 without clusters and with masteries for this league. It's possible to import it to PoB and tinker some more with that build. As it can be improved with awakended gems and maybe couple of other things here and there. That's just one of many examples.

Ooh thanks, will make use of it!
One of the medium cluster on Pob do not exist on trade market
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Correct, the curse cluster has been moved to small cluster. I suggest taking the culling strike as priority.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
"
strTrader wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Correct, the curse cluster has been moved to small cluster. I suggest taking the culling strike as priority.

Understood. Thanks
Last edited by Sazzbot on Nov 1, 2021, 2:08:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info