[3.17] strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator -- League Start & End Game v3.17.03.17.22

When I import this, POB starts to lag like crazy, can't even move the passive tree smoothly.
Last edited by Cyrops on Oct 22, 2021, 2:59:04 AM
"
Cyrops wrote:
When I import this, POB starts to lag like crazy, can't even move the passive tree smoothly.

Maybe "Show Node Power"/"Show Power Report" is active on the bottom right?
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
Sorry but the starter of that build is just painfull... Had Started it and can't clear Act 2 still lvl 25... Just the begin of act 2... FUll on bleed and aura that earlier on the passive tree don't works.
"
Ekynoxx wrote:
Sorry but the starter of that build is just painfull... Had Started it and can't clear Act 2 still lvl 25... Just the begin of act 2... FUll on bleed and aura that earlier on the passive tree don't works.

Yeah it’s an end game tree not suitable for leveling. The 3.15 PoB has a leveling tree and can be used as a reference.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
https://pastebin.com/ALQdaqAN
remade a little build for yourself
Leveling 3.16, is going for Resolute Technique immediately the right call? Looks like just a bit slower to path compared to the 3.15 leveling tree.
"
alphazeta33 wrote:
Leveling 3.16, is going for Resolute Technique immediately the right call? Looks like just a bit slower to path compared to the 3.15 leveling tree.

Check accuracy at offence tab. If it's lower than 95% and with each level drops its value then RT is definitely a way to go asap.
"
strTrader wrote:
"
Cyrops wrote:

Maybe "Show Node Power"/"Show Power Report" is active on the bottom right?

That was it, thank you :)
i played a Full block / Bleed Glad build about 3-4 leagues back and was one of the most enjoyable leagues builds

i sparked up my character again on standard using 90% of the tips here , i wont be playing league this time

Good job op its truely a fun solid build

im watching how you progress through league at 3.16 and see how your changes compare to what i have done

keep up the great work
Last edited by Shaghar on Oct 28, 2021, 12:59:32 AM
"
artisanix wrote:
"
alphazeta33 wrote:

Check accuracy at offence tab. If it's lower than 95% and with each level drops its value then RT is definitely a way to go asap.

Thank you!

I had a surprisingly good time leveling with (Vaal) Double Strike/Ancestral Call/Ruthless, since it puts bleeds on and has decent aoe. Just switched to Lacerate with Multistrike heading into Oriath. Still getting used to stopping for every attack haha.

Will you be taking any Bleed or DoT masteries before clusters? "+3% to DoT Multiplier per Endurance charge" in combo with enduring cry, and "+10% to DoT Multiplier if you've killed recently" look interesting.

Does increased duration of bleeding/ailments increase damage in any way, or does the total damage remain unaffected just dealt slower?
Last edited by alphazeta33 on Oct 28, 2021, 1:57:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info