Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

Im hating all these nerfs. Even my guardian. 40k armor. 75% dmg reduction. He hits like a wet roll of toilet paper. Barely enough dmg. He gets 1 shotted. Seriously. I understand we're gonna nerf everyone so it takes longer to finish the game, but even at the height of my 100 exalt build. I can't survive T14 maps; with close to no dmg? UGH.. Screw this game..
Very excited! :)
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
The new league will not be played in a circle, but in a square
New league should be good. Else i'll spend my whole summer drinking and doing drugs... Pls GGG make a good league, my liver can't handle it. Not anymore. I need to play a lot and dont have time for parties!
"
JustIRON wrote:
New league should be good. Else i'll spend my whole summer drinking and doing drugs... Pls GGG make a good league, my liver can't handle it. Not anymore. I need to play a lot and dont have time for parties!

league should be better then ultimatum or im on d2r lol
I'm guessing it will be a round league mechanic again. TF.
[Removed by Support] Is the power creep in the game really bad? yeah definitely, for both players and monsters.

Is it unplayable? Steam player count says otherwise, and that's not counting console, standalone, or overseas servers.. [Removed by Support] thinking the game is hard now have never experienced back in the day poe when dominus was the final boss.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 17, 2021, 4:01:57 PM
Hope There Will be some POE 4.0. New content in this league... Cant wait for it...
Last edited by Jachym99999 on Jun 20, 2021, 6:07:24 AM
"Game wide balances"

So more nerfs I guess...

Well it will be 2 leagues in a row taking a break I suppose. So good time to keep clearing my steam backlog.
"
Seanana wrote:
[Removed by Support] Is the power creep in the game really bad? yeah definitely, for both players and monsters.

Is it unplayable? Steam player count says otherwise, and that's not counting console, standalone, or overseas servers.. [Removed by Support] thinking the game is hard now have never experienced back in the day poe when dominus was the final boss.

I did actually carried merc Piety with RF characters. And what I can say - the game is in its worst state since the 2.2 when the lab was a failure (still is for some builds, but its better).

Also, how many living players are there currently? Because what I have seen is - bots, hideout flippers and like 5 people in Global 1. Lastly played after I ripped in the Gauntlet (it was my mistake right after killing merveil).

For refference - Ultimatums can pop me under 0,5 seconds through 60% phys red., 20k armour, max block with GB, molten shell (4,3k) , vaal molten shell (6.2K) and having 6.5 k ehp (life + ES from the Glorious Vanity, Doryani) and on top of that cannot be crit + hexproof + unlucky dmg from viridis veil. Res are overcapped, except for chaos (74%).

The scaling on the mobs is bullshit and dont pretend it is not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info