Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

When are we finally getting shapeshifting gems?
I want my Ball Lightning werewolf Inquisitor named Coleus Sanctus so badly

"
Snoozzz wrote:
When are we finally getting shapeshifting gems?
I want my Ball Lightning werewolf Inquisitor named Coleus Sanctus so badly

They have shown different types of Shapeshifting for PoE2
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"
Seanana wrote:
[Removed by Support] Is the power creep in the game really bad? yeah definitely, for both players and monsters.

Is it unplayable? Steam player count says otherwise, and that's not counting console, standalone, or overseas servers.. [Removed by Support] thinking the game is hard now have never experienced back in the day poe when dominus was the final boss.

I did actually carried merc Piety with RF characters. And what I can say - the game is in its worst state since the 2.2 when the lab was a failure (still is for some builds, but its better).

Also, how many living players are there currently? Because what I have seen is - bots, hideout flippers and like 5 people in Global 1. Lastly played after I ripped in the Gauntlet (it was my mistake right after killing merveil).

For refference - Ultimatums can pop me under 0,5 seconds through 60% phys red., 20k armour, max block with GB, molten shell (4,3k) , vaal molten shell (6.2K) and having 6.5 k ehp (life + ES from the Glorious Vanity, Doryani) and on top of that cannot be crit + hexproof + unlucky dmg from viridis veil. Res are overcapped, except for chaos (74%).

The scaling on the mobs is bullshit and dont pretend it is not.

+1
Ok Ok i will adapt to anything but can we already introduce a loot pet for 100$ so i can run my t16 100% delirium max juiced up maps ? i can't lose 10 minutes looting all day in every map i run.
"
Tiryon wrote:
Ok Ok i will adapt to anything but can we already introduce a loot pet for 100$ so i can run my t16 100% delirium max juiced up maps ? i can't lose 10 minutes looting all day in every map i run.

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
We expect to announce precise dates on approximately the 24th of June.

any news about 3.15?

CLASSIC PATH OF EXILE confirmed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hyUnvksqk
Last edited by Sargazmique on Jun 22, 2021, 8:07:58 AM
That was an insightful video, thanks.
And the endgame is Act2 ;)
I hate making equipment。。。
YEEEEEY MORE POE 2 TRAILERRRRRR!!!

Add invisible effect mtx for fortify support please huhuhu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info